Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Havana Syndrome cause Lib Brain
This poll is closed.
Microwaves to the head 2 2.30%
Mass psychosis caused by lib brain 16 18.39%
Jeb! 23 26.44%
CIA reverse psychology causing Havana Syndrome 6 6.90%
Putin causes Lib Brain via Havana Syndrome 9 10.34%
VOTE! 31 35.63%
THE CIA PUT A CHIP IN MY BRAIN (RIP Norm) 0 0%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

which one of you d&d posters bought me this avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

Brunch is good

this is true. it's super easy to make poached eggs at home, and way cheaper than at your local brunch joint too.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

500 good dogs posted:

drat d&d has fewer rules than cspam, admins must be democrat party operatives

This thread is special. Just don't chop down our sacred tree in the DMZ.

navigation
Sep 30, 2009
I think trying to channel the voiced frustrations with dnd moderation into a cspam vs dnd slapfight instead is a smart move and will go well.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Lib and let die posted:

marx didn't exist lmao

buddy i loving wish

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so is doing blow a requirement or just a suggestion for posting here?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

which one of you d&d posters bought me this avatar

i did do you like it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

How are u posted:

buddy i loving wish

why don't you just do with Marx what you do about the concentration camps and genocide on the US border with Mexico and... ignore it?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

empty whippet box posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_bCX9Z760U

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

How are u posted:

Please keep us updated as you polemicize to the dc crowd about marxism or whatever other made up bullshit

lol I live the hermits life

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fool of sound posted:

i did do you like it

I just wanted to let you know I love the av but you made a small typo in rainiers name

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

empty whippet box posted:

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
The only difference between C-SPAM and DnD is C-SPAM self polices. Imagine having racists and homophobes like Pick and how r u as ur local super stars lmao. We at least ran taintrunner off

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What the duck is this

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What the duck is this

Whatever you want it to be.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The main problem with brunch is that my stomach produces a surplus of acid and so I can’t really have champagne or tomato juice, especially in the morning. What city do I go to where brunch is fast food breakfast, weed and energy drinks?

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
I think this thread should be stickied

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Let's get some tangents going: January 6th was just Occupy for Stupid People.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Posting in an epic thread

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mellow Seas posted:

The main problem with brunch is that my stomach produces a surplus of acid and so I can’t really have champagne or tomato juice, especially in the morning. What city do I go to where brunch is fast food breakfast, weed and energy drinks?

you can have all 3 of those things delivered to you in ft lauderdale

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Terminal autist posted:

The only difference between C-SPAM and DnD is C-SPAM self polices. Imagine having racists and homophobes like Pick and how r u as ur local super stars lmao. We at least ran taintrunner off

You guys ever decide on what's going on with the Uyghurs

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Mellow Seas posted:

Can’t wait for a million posts about how dissent is harshly punished in D&D when the mods have been giving out like three probes a week, for months.

Thread and forumbanning people is really effective when it comes to ongoing moderation, true

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mellow Seas posted:

CommieGIR, the wisest and most awesome type of person that could ever exist - - a D&D IK, divinely blessed.

Technically he's a mod

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Terminal autist posted:

i thought how are u was a succ regular, also how's mcmagic doing

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I think this thread should be stickied

If it works out, maybe.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Let's get some tangents going: January 6th was just Occupy for Stupid People.

I've always wanted to Debate And Discuss the political subtexts of the Harry Potter franchise

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Terminal autist posted:

here you get probed if you call out rape apologists, even if those same posters get probed for the apologia so they've designed a system to keep d&d taintrunners safe

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

You guys ever decide on what's going on with the Uyghurs

i don't know enough about china to have an informed opinion but i know i don't trust any of the us alphabet soup agencies

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mellow Seas posted:

Oh, I straight up skip breakfast, extremely same. Though energy drinks don't make you sicker? When I have caffeine, my guts turn to poo poo, it's getting very obnoxious not being able to have coffee hardly ever anymore.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

fool of sound posted:

I've always wanted to Debate And Discuss the political subtexts of the Harry Potter franchise

Its a product of an anti-trans person, its all tainted.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mellow Seas posted:

I don’t drink but champagne is like super hell to me. had a single glass at my sisters wedding and was “oh yeah this is why I don’t touch alcohol”

then I had a mojito later and was fine so gently caress champagne

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Its a product of an anti-trans person, its all tainted.

what we really need to do is discuss the current political climate through the framework of fate/grand zero

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Also, Yeowch!!! My Balls may post in this thread as an exception to his forumban.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Herstory Begins Now posted:

McMagic is fine I think, people are a little to mean to them imo but some threads in C-spam take the bully poo poo to far imo

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Lib and let die posted:

what we really need to do is discuss the current political climate through the framework of fate/grand order

That's out of my realm, but go for it. I'm currently on the Dune train.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

500 good dogs posted:

yeah petition to change the thread title because if it's an embassy then CSPAM would be making the rules in this thread. you don't invite a country to set up an embassy and then tell them "okay these diplomats are forbidden to come".

What happens when CSPAM recalls it's embassy? :ohdear:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I mean, maybe not in the way that you mean

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I don’t drink but champagne is like super hell to me. had a single glass at my sisters wedding and was “oh yeah this is why I don’t touch alcohol”

then I had a mojito later and was fine so gently caress champagne

You might have a sulfate allergy or something, I know a guy that does and can't touch wine at all

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

here I've got a post for you from the succ zone

Nichael posted:

has anyone told "Herstory Begins Now" that there is a typo in their name? gosh, that is embarrassing! "herstory" is not how you spell "I'm a useless piece of poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

what we really need to do is discuss the current political climate through the framework of fate/grand zero

sorry this is a granblue fantasy community