Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal

There's someone reading this OP who enjoys funny parody usernames. One of their favorites is "ButtTheShitmanFart"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

You saw a good post the other day, the perfect post for the thread it was in. You showed your appreciation for this post by emptyquoting it.

Stoner Sloth

super sweet best pal posted:

You saw a good post the other day, the perfect post for the thread it was in. You showed your appreciation for this post by emptyquoting it.

super sweet best pal

You're chilling right now, enjoying the weekend.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:o

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have a feeling that you're sitting on a .... hmmmm.... a butt.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

super sweet best pal

BYOB Reggae gets stuck in your head from time to time.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm getting a strong vibration that you have a personal name for the hammock kitty you've never shared

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

You're chilling right now, enjoying the weekend.

haha :wrong:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

There's someone reading this OP who enjoys funny parody usernames. One of their favorites is "ButtTheShitmanFart"

:tinfoil:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'm sensing something...green? pungent?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You have an unwavering love for your tiny little hosed up weed wolf

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I feel like there's a...a presence here, definitely a poster... Former poster...

Dag Crush? Do you know anyone by the name of Dag Crush? Last name is... Hold on...Trother?

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I'm getting an energy. It's fast food colored. It's coming from here- wait, here-- no, pretty much, er, everywhere. Yes, you're anxious. You think about what the fast food retail workers think about your food choices. M... multiple times a day.

Escape From Noise

Did you have a pet? A dog? Was it an updog?

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Escape From Noise posted:

Did you have a pet? A dog? Was it an updog?

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I sense fun times and lots of laughs in your immediate future... I foresee that the jokes never end when you're chillin with your posting pals... sounds so great... can I come with you

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Someone? Somebody? No, that's not inclusive enough for you, is it?

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
*mentalist closes eyes and places palm on my forehead and bows his head*

I can see something here...I'm getting a strong impression. There's a lot of interference. i have to focus.

*beads of sweat appear on the mentalist's forehead*

I'm getting a message.....it's...hold on, I think whatever it is is trying to tell me something....they're saying..

"I'm......"

*a drop of blood begins to slide slowly out of the mentalist's nose*

"Gay....."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!