Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

We had one of these when I was a little kid--like young enough that I only barely remember the car. Seeing the pictures in this thread is bringing back a flood of childhood memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Great thread! All the little details keep bringing back childhood memories for me. Like fighting with my brothers on long car trips sitting on that cloth rear bench seat. And the back of my mom's hand coming over the front bench... I also always loved the hornet logos on everything.

I've spent the past few years restoring my '84 CJ and all the AMC commonality is striking. (I wasn't really good at taking pictures over time so never did a thread. I'll put together something when I get my poo poo together). Currently rebuilding the heater box and not enjoying it.

Looking forward to more updates!

Itchy_Grundle fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 11, 2023