Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
How's the modding of C-SPAM? Want to scream into the void about it? Call the C-SPAM hotline and leave a message!

Just dial 1-(TRU)-A01-HAPM or 1-‪(878)-201-4276‬. Remember to dial *67 before the number if you wish for your phone number to remain invisible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

No, how about a real cspam feedback thread.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Gas thread ban op free Larry

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

Gas thread ban op free Larry

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Thanks twoday! Closing this temporarily until the feedback thread is open. Might merge the two I dunno

e: anyone reading this should def call the hotline tho

Son of Thunderbeast has issued a correction as of 15:20 on Sep 22, 2021

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Reopening this so people can shitpost about the hotline or whatever I dunno

please keep actual feedback you want us to respond to in the actual feedback thread, I won't follow this one and won't respond to feedback posted in it thanks i love you all

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I think I may have picked up one of of the calls and breathed heavily instead of letting it go to the mailbox, if so I'm sorry

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:gas:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

:gas: :gas: :gas:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

How many people are calling in, anyway

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I dunno, I called twice to see what it is. Seems fine to leave a vocal shitpost but where does it go?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

I dunno, I called twice to see what it is. Seems fine to leave a vocal shitpost but where does it go?

The White House

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I don't get the negativity personally, I liked the previous messages. I guess some people don't like to hear the sound of a goon's voice on the internet

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't get the negativity personally, I liked the previous messages. I guess some people don't like to hear the sound of a goon's voice on the internet

some people just hate fun

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

VideoKid posted:

some people just hate fun

basically yeah lol

Also the way it works is people call in and leave messages, and then once twoday gets a bunch he puts together a compilation

Here's the last two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGufUv8o93k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DA5yU11Gso

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I think this thread is fun and if you don't like it just go away and leave it alone ty

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mark immune posted:

:gas: :gas: :gas:

Business Gorillas posted:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

I think this thread is fun and if you don't like it just go away and leave it alone ty

good advice in general

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Are you also going to complain about how the probe reasons read like holocaust jokes or is that in your list of things that are okay to say?

quote:

Took the gas chamber challenge and lost. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

quote:

Took the gas chamber challenge and WON (a sixer) User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Are you also going to complain about how the probe reasons read like holocaust jokes or is that in your list of things that are okay to say?

hey man can you please stop following me around and doing this? it is really weird and creepy. please leave me alone.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

please leave me alone.

thats your catchphrase

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712?lang=en

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hey man can you please stop following me around and doing this? it is really weird and creepy. please leave me alone.

What does this even mean? We both post in CSPAM. I'm just trying to get some clarification here.

Can the mods please handle this goon? They're making me feel unsafe with their very aggressive language.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

People don't like this thread because it's a retread of an unfunny previous gimmick that was made when there was legit feedback to be had and the gimmick was ignoring it all as a hurrrr durr "we hear you" joke.

This thread isn't funny enough to justify its existence and should be gassed or at the very least unstickied so that the top of the page isn't so cluttered with crap

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fortaleza posted:

People don't like this thread because it's a retread of an unfunny previous gimmick that was made when there was legit feedback to be had and the gimmick was ignoring it all as a hurrrr durr "we hear you" joke.

This thread isn't funny enough to justify its existence and should be gassed or at the very least unstickied so that the top of the page isn't so cluttered with crap

I disagree. If you can't handle seeing a thread you don't like for a few days you could always just not post

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Get better taste in humor then

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Love to follow my posting enemies around in threads I don't like and go through their posting history searching for owns.

Also having over 1,000 posts in this subforum in just a few days.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

err posted:

Love to follow my posting enemies around in threads I don't like and go through their posting history searching for owns.

Also having over 1,000 posts in this subforum in just a few days.

:justpost:

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
big

time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
im reserving judgement until they call in. maybe somebodys right. but if they sound like a nerd? not a chance

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

KirbyKhan posted:

it is like tying a tin can to a fiber-optic line and yelling

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh, it's this thing again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:aochloe:

do mods like vlogs tho, they seem to

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lol if you actually care about threads existing

give me another sixer you bastards :gas::gas::gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
why did the feedback thread get closed instead of just probing empty whippet box who was the entire source of the derail