Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Question for those who've read all the books: judging from the trailers, do they seem to be starting with the prequels? I only read the first three, and I know the female lead in the trailers is supposed to be Gaal Dornick, that guy in the first chapter of the first book who's never mentioned again after the timeskip (at least in the first 3 books).

Or is it original content expanding on that period in the timeline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

either way I doubt this season will reach the second half of Foundation and Empire.

I'd be very surprised if they even got to the end of the first book considering that Seldon seems to be the main character of probably this whole season, which is why I'm thinking season 1 might be pretty much entirely in the timeskip period between the events of book 1 chapter 1 and Seldon's death. So maybe season 2 will actually be about the events of book 1 post-Seldon, i.e. the entire book after the first chapter, and the show will be a sort of anthology-by-season.

Or they just go WAY off book and don't really do the big timeskips, which would be awful.