Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
He got banned from Twitter like a million times for spamming racist slurs. I used to be one of his posting palls so it hurts me to say good riddance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner posted:

Moridinwas a cool guy for the most part but will always be extra funny for me because whenever people talked about work he would talk about how much he hated his job and what a stupid rear end in a top hat his boss was but it turns out he worked for his family business and his boss was just his dad lol

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
an absolute NOB!!!

a WANKER!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sad dgsw and my dead gay son never did a marvel style teamup to destroy their posting enemies

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Just costs :10bux:

E

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Most posters on this site are cowardly we need more sincere posters like BBC.

BBC couldn't handle even the slightest criticism of his pet issues, which were many and varied. He could dish but was completely incapable of taking even the slightest bit.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Sep 27, 2021

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Yeah, he should come back and try and calm down a bit. He sent me nice, helpful pm’s during a rough time in my life so that should count for something.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pretty sure BBC just stays in character all the time, they have a dedication few posters have

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pretty sure BBC just stays in character all the time, they have a dedication few posters have

He sends kind hearted pm’s about substance abuse counseling. Go ahead, get addicted to a substance and pm him, you’ll see!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He sends kind hearted pm’s about substance abuse counseling. Go ahead, get addicted to a substance and pm him, you’ll see!

HUGS

NOT

DRUGS

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Has anyone ever seen BBC and Volume/Ride the Gravitron in the same room? Their aggro posting is so similar I've always thought BBC was just another rereg.

Speaking of Volume/RtG, Enfield lighting himself on fire was pretty rad, but I think attempting to cut your own head off with a tablesaw is brutal af.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Has anyone ever seen BBC and Volume/Ride the Gravitron in the same room? Their aggro posting is so similar I've always thought BBC was just another rereg.

Speaking of Volume/RtG, Enfield lighting himself on fire was pretty rad, but I think attempting to cut your own head off with a tablesaw is brutal af.

Lol Big Beef City and Volume posted nothing alike. Not even a tiny bit. BBC is just an impotent mad nerd, Volume is legitimately loving bonkers insane.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Well I can't say I didn't get what I asked for.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Who What Now posted:

Just costs :10bux:

E

BBC couldn't handle even the slightest criticism of his pet issues, which were many and varied. He could dish but was completely incapable of taking even the slightest bit.

Nah he got a thirty day probe.
The only rational conclusion is that Jeff is Norm Macdonald and has faked his own death but still tries to protect his reputation using his unbridled power as a web master.

E: autocorrect sucks

Weka fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 27, 2021

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
A brilliant user name and Spurdo avatar combo, but his posts suffered from being just another alcoholic/drug addict like the rest of us.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

down n out posted:

he's downplaying how it really happened..

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Toblerone Triangular was the greatest troll of all time and elevated trolling into an art form.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Kirk Vikernes posted:

wait, what? table saw?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

wait, what? table saw?

I'll see if I can find the post, but he had the tablesaw outside and started cutting his throat but passed out or went into shock. It was cold enough outside that it slowed the bleeding and someone found him on the ground. There were pics of the healed gash but I'm not sure if they've survived over the years.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Weka posted:

Nah he got a thirty day probe.
The only rational conclusion is that Jeff is Norm Macdonald and has faked his own death but still tries to protect his reputation using his unbridled power as a web master.

E: autocorrect sucks

volume was also extremely this.

the difference is that bbc was mentally capable of being funny

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

moridin argued with the fury of a man that had to endure a thousand rear end whoopings from all the popular high schoolers when he was in his 20s

he would argue about something like taxes with the vigor of somebody who saw a revenue agent brutally sodomize his grandpa. it was obnoxious and every time someone called him out for being an rear end in a top hat he would say poo poo like "i was in the zone"

i think he hosts louder with crowder now

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 27, 2021

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

moridin argued with the fury of a man that had to endure a thousand rear end whoopings from all the popular high schoolers when he was in his 20s

he would argue about something like taxes with the vigor of somebody who saw a revenue agent brutally sodomize his grandpa. it was obnoxious and every time someone called him out for being an rear end in a top hat he would say poo poo like "i was in the zone"

i think he hosts louder with crowder now

i remember him saying he was getting prob'd every 6 hours in FYAD, and had his replies and messages all ready to go so he could copy/paste/post, copy/paste/post before they got him again

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Meow we're talking

Yes! He made some hilarious haiku thread. His first one was something like.

My dog farted and ran.
He ran and blamed it on me.
I will put him down.

Huge bursting beautiful picture of a blossoming tree.

I don't know why but that had me cackling like an idiot.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

wait, what? table saw?

Ride The Gravitron posted:

well if you insist.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Rough time in life lead to a drastic decision that resulted in turning on the table saw and letting 'er rip.

Which wasn't as smooth as one might think. When I first pushed down, the sawblade sunk into my neck and just stopped dead. Had to pull up and try again.

Kept going til I could breathe through my neck and decided that was good enough. Turnned of the saw and laid down in the snow.

Turns out it was cold enough to condense/shrink my artieries and so I stopped bleeding, was found and rushed to the hospital.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Listen you can’t take that many drugs to the head and come out the other side normal.

God, especially duster. That’s the bottom shelf of drugs. Like a guy taking a header of Polish vodka to the face would yell at the duster guy to cut that poo poo out.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Wait, are you asking or offering?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Who What Now posted:

Wait, are you asking or offering?

Yes.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Remember how Moridin would post a shitload about how communism is great and then talk about how he was using his family’s business to grift tens of thousands of dollars from customers on life saving medical devices? Also remember how when confronted he would die on the hill of it being Amazon’s fault for not stopping him like one of those caricature capitalists they’d put on Beverly Hillbillies?

I was always in awe at how he never saw the irony of this.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Coolguye posted:

Remember how Moridin would post a shitload about how communism is great and then talk about how he was using his family’s business to grift tens of thousands of dollars from customers on life saving medical devices? Also remember how when confronted he would die on the hill of it being Amazon’s fault for not stopping him like one of those caricature capitalists they’d put on Beverly Hillbillies?

The real Moridin gave his life for his beliefs, to save the galaxy, and his love of Commander Shepherd. A true hero, unlike the poster who stole his name.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

And before someone says it no he wasn’t trolling about that one Moridin genuinely believed every word that dropped from his clueless mouth

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The real Moridin gave his life for his beliefs, to save the galaxy, and his love of Commander Shepherd. A true hero, unlike the poster who stole his name.

he held the line o7

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Coolguye posted:

Found the Amazon thing, lol I forgot I made the thread he posted this poo poo in

He also obsessively defended united airlines beating someone to a bloody pulp who paid for one of their airplane tickets and got seated that refused to be removed because of ~contracts~ bullshit.

I think he also one time admitted his parents deliberately escaped a communist country to live in the USA during his political tirades and/or also whored his :airquote: girlfriend :airquote: out for a PS4 before he then got permabanned for posting a little too much about truck bombs.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Sep 28, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

That's Mordin, doofus. Moridin is some idiot character from wheel of time and not the dwarf God Moradin as I discovered while fact checking this post.

Edit: this is an official picture of the character Moridin.

Weka fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Sep 28, 2021

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Moridin was a good poster because he posted knowledgeably in a lot of threads and sometimes he posted controversial poo poo so we didn't just have the hive mind of all agreeing with each other.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
And Volume aka Ride the Gravitron was a complete crazy obnoxious dude who inspired me to do my very 1st drawing on the entire site

I've always wondered if hes here on an alt

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
-30,000 posts to 30,000 posts in two brutal years which included at least 8 months worth of probations.

DGSW was always FYAD. Came to GBS during the Halloween free for all to abuse and mock you. In revenge, you made him a GBS Superstar.

Revolting.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Undone by the very modernity that elevated him

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The best troll was and forever be, lowtax, for bringing this wretched cursed site into existence. We are all slaves to his will even if we think we are rid of him. There is no escape from his dark machinations.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

It seemed like a lot of people actually cared that dad was gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017
Welcome to my butthole