Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ban me if you want, rules. I just wanted to see how everyone else was doing here in GBS.

Sometimes I want to fight! So I waggle my finger in my guinea pigs face. They always win :(

Sometimes I like to clean my fish tank! They always love it when I do! Got some nice healthy fishies!

I finally beat the daily challenge in Slay The Spire! One the first try, hot drat. Never thought I'd see that!

What have you peeps been doin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I drew some Mortal Kombat fan art earlier that I feel good about.. Never played the game just heard someone say the character names.

Noob Cyclops:

Breptile:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I would play the Noob Cyclops every game.

I haven't drawn anything in a long time, I would love to get into it again. Any suggestions, thread?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I perfected my xinjiang lamb recipe so now I never have to eat anything else again.

And even though this motherfucker broke my window and ate the motion sensor on the outdoor light I bear him no ill-will because look at that little face, he didn't mean it.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Treecko posted:

Sometimes I want to fight! So I waggle my finger in my guinea pigs face. They always win :(

Sometimes I like to clean my fish tank! They always love it when I do! Got some nice healthy fishies!

What have you peeps been doin?

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i like my mountain bike. bought it a couple of months ago and hadn't had a mountain bike for years before then. i've had lots of fun discovering all the off road trails around where i live:

it's a trek marlin 7 (2022 edition) but i've kitted it out with a luggage rack and GPS because i want to go off road touring. ideas for where i want to go in increasing order of difficulty:
- south downs way
- ridgeway and/or icknield way trail
- pennine bridleway
- trans-cambrian way
- ???
- great north trail

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
I like to violently tug at my stinky choad until an embarrassingly small load pathetically oozes out

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I illustrate, make "ok" 3d models and maps, but gently caress posting them here.

I feel like I do Halloween justice with decorations, and drunkenly giving out normal sized candy bars. Haven't been egged or had my :spooky: smashed in years.

I also take much pride in cooking the Thanksgiving turkey complete with a glaze each year.

There's other stuff but I'm lazy

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Back at you buddy! My fish could take yours on, he has his posse rolling with him. He's beautiful

Sorry my tank still looks like poo poo I have an algae problem, water's still pretty cloudy from scrubing it.

[quote="Funky See Funky Do" post="518105744"]
I perfected my xinjiang lamb recipe so now I never have to eat anything else again.

That looks absolutely delicious, like seriously something I'd order in a restaurant. Good work! Sorry about the dinosaur breaking your stuff, but he is a cutie. Probably wanted some of what you were cooking.

[quote="HORSE-SLAUGHTERER" post="518107068"]
i like my mountain bike.

I really want to get a bike again! I hate my dumb car and I don't commute very far anyway. I got the whole job and kids shtick though so it's a bit necessary. But boy I'd love to just take some time out blazing the trails.

[quote="Linux Pirate" post="518108324"]

I'm sure it all looks great even if you don't want to post it! Halloween used to be dope but I don't think anyone really cares in my area anymore. I haven't seen anyone put up decorations in years, it's actually sad to me.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Treecko posted:

Ban me if you want, rules. I just wanted to see how everyone else was doing here in GBS.

so uh, why would you think this is against the rules lurker guy

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I like fuckin the space between my wall and bed

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Pee pee and doo doo

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Peggy Edson posted:

so uh, why would you think this is against the rules lurker guy

No real reason I'm just bad at being funny. I only use the app to post/browse now, and had to use Chrome to made a thread. There's a bunch of big scary READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST text. And I didn't. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Treecko posted:

No real reason I'm just bad at being funny. I only use the app to post/browse now, and had to use Chrome to made a thread. There's a bunch of big scary READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST text. And I didn't. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?

I'm going to call you a moron. Moron.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

runnypoops posted:

I like fuckin the space between my wall and bed

Annoyed the void

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

serious norman posted:

Pee pee and doo doo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6e3GJCjow

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Crushing my enemies and seeing them driven before me.

The lamentation of their women is just ok

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The thumbnail of this youtube always brightens my day. The vid is OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O5UmQXyR4M

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Legalized weed. Having a new job.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm headed to the Faroe Islands tomorrow for the first time, and I'm super excited :dance:

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Bustin' makes me feel good.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
My SA mart thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979339

It's doing well. I had a great banner ad made but goddamn there are so many ads in rotation that I've never seen it and you know how many times I check SA.
I'd link it but I don't know how to link a gif you can see it if you hit the probably never touched button that says "browse all ads" at the bottom of this page.

It's the one that says:
"BUY MY poo poo
I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOLES
XMAS IS COMING JFC"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

chainchompz posted:

Bustin' makes me feel good.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm headed to the Faroe Islands tomorrow for the first time, and I'm super excited :dance:

They have moss roofs!! Take pictures with your camera phone.

I feel good about seeing dolphins and humpbacks off the jersey shore for the last three weekends. It's good to see them.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Microwave"s mom

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Installing software

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

They have moss roofs!! Take pictures with your camera phone.

I will!

Icochet posted:

Installing software

Progress bars are so satisfying.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
On the drive home from a trip to the finger lakes for a friend's wedding I wrote them a poem and emailed it to them. They were on a plane to Italy or had recently gotten there for their honeymoon and my friend the husband said it was beautiful and made them both cry while eating pizza, which made me feel really good since I've been writing a lot less these past few years.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

A Strange Aeon posted:

On the drive home from a trip to the finger lakes for a friend's wedding I wrote them a poem and emailed it to them. They were on a plane to Italy or had recently gotten there for their honeymoon and my friend the husband said it was beautiful and made them both cry while eating pizza, which made me feel really good since I've been writing a lot less these past few years.
This is awesome wow

Seriously:)

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I feel good about life, op. Thanks for asking.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I've been having a rough time the past couple months but waking up to this absolute goober asking me for breakfast every day has made it a lot easier.

I've not yet had him for a year, but I feel very good about our future together.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Riatsala posted:

I've been having a rough time the past couple months but waking up to this absolute goober asking me for breakfast every day has made it a lot easier.

I've not yet had him for a year, but I feel very good about our future together.
That looks like an epically cool dog

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Peggy Edson posted:

I'm going to call you a moron. Moron.

My worst nightmare has been realized.

I took my 2 year old to go play in the park today and it was great! She can climb like a champ. We went down the slides together and it was just a really good time. We're gonna go to the fancy ice cream place in a bit after my older kid gets off school. They close for the season tomarrow so it's the last chance!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Treecko posted:

My worst nightmare has been realized.

I took my 2 year old to go play in the park today and it was great! She can climb like a champ. We went down the slides together and it was just a really good time. We're gonna go to the fancy ice cream place in a bit after my older kid gets off school. They close for the season tomarrow so it's the last chance!

Love it!

Our 4 year old daughter loves the swings but isn't very eager to learn how to swing on her own. I don't mind pushing her, because I know she'll sooner or later not want me to, so why not enjoy it while she does. But then I worry maybe because I'm so willing to push her, she's not motivated to learn how to swing on her own?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I'm eating chocolate with cherry and almonds.

e: I've finished it. gently caress this world, it can burn.

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Sep 29, 2021

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I recently got back into working out and while the results are minor it's rewarding as all hell. I'm also cutting back on my purchases, trying to save and live a more minimalistic life (though I'm far from what one would call minimalist).

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I got a fretless bass. It feels real nice.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
im feeling pretty good about Treecko rn

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Xaintrailles posted:

I'm eating chocolate with cherry and almonds.

e: I've finished it. gently caress this world, it can burn.

Lol yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

This month it only took 1.5 hours of hold time while calling my doctors office and pharmacy to get my prescription filled instead of the usual 3+

e: Well probably. They're not actually filled yet so I may need to call again

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Sep 29, 2021