Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
this snipe

:monar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

deep dish peat moss posted:

This month it only took 1.5 hours of hold time while calling my doctors office and pharmacy to get my prescription filled instead of the usual 3+

e: Well probably. They're not actually filled yet so I may need to call again

I spoke too soon, after this post I had to call my doctor to let them know they sent in the prescription wrong and that was 35 minutes of hold time. Then I had to call the pharmacy because they delayed filling it because they tried to run it on my old insurance instead of the new insurance I switched to 5 months ago, that took 45 mins of hold time before the call dropped so I had to drive up to the pharmacy and talk to them

But I feel good about the fact that I can get the medication I need to function as long as I dedicate about 3-5 hours per month to calling providers to inform them about all the consecutive mistakes they made writing and filling the prescription. I'm glad medicine exists.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ive busted my rear end at a new career and experienced some heavy imposter syndrome this past year, but I got a raise recently and feel pretty validated.

Also:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

A Strange Aeon posted:

Love it!

Our 4 year old daughter loves the swings but isn't very eager to learn how to swing on her own. I don't mind pushing her, because I know she'll sooner or later not want me to, so why not enjoy it while she does. But then I worry maybe because I'm so willing to push her, she's not motivated to learn how to swing on her own?

Try sitting beside her in the other swing? Maybe she'll like it when she sees you doing it too. When I went down the slides with the little one she ran off and tried to get the other kids to go down with her. It was super cute. I also tossed and kicked a ball around with some of the other little kids at the park, who's parents were sitting at a table.

Then we sat in the dirt and dug and kicked it around. Pretty good day!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

deep dish peat moss posted:

I spoke too soon, after this post I had to call my doctor to let them know they sent in the prescription wrong and that was 35 minutes of hold time. Then I had to call the pharmacy because they delayed filling it because they tried to run it on my old insurance instead of the new insurance I switched to 5 months ago, that took 45 mins of hold time before the call dropped so I had to drive up to the pharmacy and talk to them

But I feel good about the fact that I can get the medication I need to function as long as I dedicate about 3-5 hours per month to calling providers to inform them about all the consecutive mistakes they made writing and filling the prescription. I'm glad medicine exists.

I'm sorry it's such a hassle for you, but I'm also glad that you can get the medication you need. I sincerly hope you're feeling well after that ordeal and I hope that it will be smoother next time.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Poohs Packin posted:

Ive busted my rear end at a new career and experienced some heavy imposter syndrome this past year, but I got a raise recently and feel pretty validated.

Also:

Same. I got my current position just by saying I knew how to, had a pretty good ride, and then also felt like I didn't really know it as well as I thought. But I'm still going! Just without a cute cat. That's probably the secret.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Poohs Packin posted:

Also:

Congrats! :)

What's this pretty little lady's name?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
walked around in a spooky cave

Stood on a precipice that made me feel more scared of heights than ive ever been

Took a kinda cool pic of the night sky

Hung out with this guy

All A+ good feelings other than absolute terror at the top of the mountain

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Bismuth posted:

walked around in a spooky cave

Stood on a precipice that made me feel more scared of heights than ive ever been

Took a kinda cool pic of the night sky

Hung out with this guy

All A+ good feelings other than absolute terror at the top of the mountain

This is a GREAT WEEK

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

That cave is pretty spooky. I wouldn't be able to shake the thought that there are THINGS lurking in the shadows just outside of light range

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Spinz posted:

This is a GREAT WEEK

Yeah it was fuckin great!

Also forgot to add these beads I made for my mom to make into earrings, feelin very good about them

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

That cave is pretty spooky. I wouldn't be able to shake the thought that there are THINGS lurking in the shadows just outside of light range

Funny that, someone had (against the rules) brought their black dog, off leash of course, so at one point I heard some rocks moving and turned my flashlight around to see a pair of green eyes reflecting in the darkness coming at me and I screamed for real

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Beautiful pictures! I love the sky and your rat is gorgeous. I miss my rats, they were good boys.

This is a not old, not new picture of my piglets. They're 5 years old now so I'm getting ready for the heartbreak. But they're well taken care of and and I've done the best I can, and I feel good about that!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Look at how fat this rozella is. If you're not familiar with how big rozellas are this one is loving huge. This is the Andre the Giant of the rozella world.

This couple are never apart. True love.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

YeahTubaMike posted:

Congrats! :)

What's this pretty little lady's name?

This is Melba and SA Goon Satan's Onion named her and I still owe them a prize.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Xaintrailles posted:

I'm eating chocolate with cherry and almonds.

e: I've finished it. gently caress this world, it can burn.

It's gonna be OK you can always get some more!

sigher posted:

I recently got back into working out and while the results are minor it's rewarding as all hell. I'm also cutting back on my purchases, trying to save and live a more minimalistic life (though I'm far from what one would call minimalist).

I bet you look kicking rad. You're doing good and I've been trying to get there myself.

bossy lady posted:

I got a fretless bass. It feels real nice.

I've only ever played an old acoustic, but I hope you do great things with it! I was a Trombone player. Didn't like it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dont doxx me

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Bismuth posted:

Yeah it was fuckin great!

Also forgot to add these beads I made for my mom to make into earrings, feelin very good about them

Those are FANTASTIC

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Treecko posted:

Beautiful pictures! I love the sky and your rat is gorgeous. I miss my rats, they were good boys.

This is a not old, not new picture of my piglets. They're 5 years old now so I'm getting ready for the heartbreak. But they're well taken care of and and I've done the best I can, and I feel good about that!

Those are some fine hogs, and sorry about your upcoming hoglessness :(

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Look at how fat this rozella is. If you're not familiar with how big rozellas are this one is loving huge. This is the Andre the Giant of the rozella world.

also a fine hog

Spinz posted:

Those are FANTASTIC

Thanks! I'm extremely proud of them, and my mom loved them so :cool:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol drat he pissed

Anyway I’ve been on vacation all week, feelin pretty good about that. The weather’s been decent, got some home stuff done, did a little day drinkin, romped with the dogs.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
My sister spoiled her birthday gift, but only because she saw it in my search history and called me into the room to gush over it. :3:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Not gonna let this thread die, it just felt too good to have one. So this is an old skool

Bump
Up
My
I went to work and did everything I was supposed to, and then some more! I felt really productive. It wasn't all good but I preservered. New boss kinda sucks and showing favorites already.

And then I took the small fry out on the bike trail, looked at some cool birds, then sat in the sand and drew in it with sticks. Pretty much the perfect day. Saw a blue Jay get smoked out by a hawk which was really cool

I know you all have little things you feel good about, no matter how small. Tell me about it!

This is not my thread. This is the people's thread.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I love Spinz work, I just haven't bought any, and I would like to eventually.

These are a few pictures on my wip sculpture. It's supposed to eventually be the Verdugo enemy from RE4.

I kinda lost motivation and shelved it for now but I still feel pretty good about how it looked before it got dropped whoops

Here's some bear...thing I was doing.

And this is a little plant I've taken care of.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I might be able to tug for the first time in 40 days, tomorrow!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I might be able to tug for the first time in 40 days, tomorrow!

Vasectomy? Either way congrats buddy you got this.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Treecko posted:

Nah he just hasn't seen anything that does it for him sexually lately, until he saw your sculptures.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Goddammit it I knew it was a bit too sexy. I was going for scary and bad-rear end but just burned out on the anatomy.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I managed to get two hours in with the SO online.

Keeping the long distance thing going when the daily schedule is hell felt pretty good.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No no don't misunderstand me. They're terrifying and grotesque abominations that would drive a person insane if they were to but glimpse one from the corner of their eye in reality.

It's just that that guy is a real sicko pervert.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I mixed cranberry juice with pineapple juice

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Treecko posted:

I bet you look kicking rad. You're doing good and I've been trying to get there myself.

I appreciate it man, thanks!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Treecko posted:

These are a few pictures on my wip sculpture. It's supposed to eventually be the Verdugo enemy from RE4.

I kinda lost motivation and shelved it for now but I still feel pretty good about how it looked before it got dropped whoops

And this is a little plant I've taken care of.

This is all extremely cool, you're very talented

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The new medication seems to bring an improvement in my mood, also I got a package to pick up which comes with a buzz of anticipation and guessing what it might be.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Treecko posted:

These are crazy good!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm getting off of a medicine that I was wrongfully given for years by doctors that didn't listen to me.

It's very hard, because my sleeping is all turned upside down now, but it will be worth it, I hope.

I also have a cat that is the smartest best boy I've ever met. If you pick him up, he never uses his claws on bare skin to stabilize himself. He might cling slightly to your shirt, but not on your skin. Most animals don't seem to realize how vulnerable our skin is/ understand that clothing isn't just a piece of us, so I think him both knowing and caring is really cool. He's very careful about the wellbeing of others- he knows if I'm upset, even if I'm not crying or raising my voice.

That sounds like a crazy cat-person rant, but in all my years of keeping animals, I've very rarely met such an empathetic beast. I feel lucky to have met him.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

DicktheCat posted:

I'm getting off of a medicine that I was wrongfully given for years by doctors that didn't listen to me.

It's very hard, because my sleeping is all turned upside down now, but it will be worth it, I hope.

I also have a cat that is the smartest best boy I've ever met. If you pick him up, he never uses his claws on bare skin to stabilize himself. He might cling slightly to your shirt, but not on your skin. Most animals don't seem to realize how vulnerable our skin is/ understand that clothing isn't just a piece of us, so I think him both knowing and caring is really cool. He's very careful about the wellbeing of others- he knows if I'm upset, even if I'm not crying or raising my voice.

That sounds like a crazy cat-person rant, but in all my years of keeping animals, I've very rarely met such an empathetic beast. I feel lucky to have met him.

Meds loving up sleep is horrible, been there, glad you're sorting it! And you're cat sounds amazing, I demand pictures.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

After a long, long time of no real time off from working on my game I finally had two weeks of proper holidays recently, and man it did wonders for my art motivation!

Finally managed to produce a couple of things that I genuinely liked, after weeks and weeks of not even managing to do anything at all.

It's pretty rare for me to be happy with what I make, so I imagine this won't last long .... lol!

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Treecko posted:

Reconstructive surgery to fix the urethra. 8” incision from the rear end in a top hat to halfway up the ballsack!

Looks like I have a vagina growing on my scrote

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I'm writing a job application for a job I'd really like and the thought of actually getting hired is making me feel good.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I saw this dog bong in another thread and got one and my dog loves to rip his bong with me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I like that first big poo poo in the morning after you've had a coffee and have moved around a bit. It comes out so effortlessly and you feel so much better afterwards.

I just know it's gonna be a good day after my morning constitution.