Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ban me if you want, rules. I just wanted to see how everyone else was doing here in GBS.

Sometimes I want to fight! So I waggle my finger in my guinea pigs face. They always win :(

Sometimes I like to clean my fish tank! They always love it when I do! Got some nice healthy fishies!

I finally beat the daily challenge in Slay The Spire! One the first try, hot drat. Never thought I'd see that!

What have you peeps been doin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I would play the Noob Cyclops every game.

I haven't drawn anything in a long time, I would love to get into it again. Any suggestions, thread?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Back at you buddy! My fish could take yours on, he has his posse rolling with him. He's beautiful

Sorry my tank still looks like poo poo I have an algae problem, water's still pretty cloudy from scrubing it.

[quote="Funky See Funky Do" post="518105744"]
I perfected my xinjiang lamb recipe so now I never have to eat anything else again.

That looks absolutely delicious, like seriously something I'd order in a restaurant. Good work! Sorry about the dinosaur breaking your stuff, but he is a cutie. Probably wanted some of what you were cooking.

[quote="HORSE-SLAUGHTERER" post="518107068"]
i like my mountain bike.

I really want to get a bike again! I hate my dumb car and I don't commute very far anyway. I got the whole job and kids shtick though so it's a bit necessary. But boy I'd love to just take some time out blazing the trails.

[quote="Linux Pirate" post="518108324"]

I'm sure it all looks great even if you don't want to post it! Halloween used to be dope but I don't think anyone really cares in my area anymore. I haven't seen anyone put up decorations in years, it's actually sad to me.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Peggy Edson posted:

so uh, why would you think this is against the rules lurker guy

No real reason I'm just bad at being funny. I only use the app to post/browse now, and had to use Chrome to made a thread. There's a bunch of big scary READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST text. And I didn't. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Peggy Edson posted:

I'm going to call you a moron. Moron.

My worst nightmare has been realized.

I took my 2 year old to go play in the park today and it was great! She can climb like a champ. We went down the slides together and it was just a really good time. We're gonna go to the fancy ice cream place in a bit after my older kid gets off school. They close for the season tomarrow so it's the last chance!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

A Strange Aeon posted:

Love it!

Our 4 year old daughter loves the swings but isn't very eager to learn how to swing on her own. I don't mind pushing her, because I know she'll sooner or later not want me to, so why not enjoy it while she does. But then I worry maybe because I'm so willing to push her, she's not motivated to learn how to swing on her own?

Try sitting beside her in the other swing? Maybe she'll like it when she sees you doing it too. When I went down the slides with the little one she ran off and tried to get the other kids to go down with her. It was super cute. I also tossed and kicked a ball around with some of the other little kids at the park, who's parents were sitting at a table.

Then we sat in the dirt and dug and kicked it around. Pretty good day!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

deep dish peat moss posted:

I spoke too soon, after this post I had to call my doctor to let them know they sent in the prescription wrong and that was 35 minutes of hold time. Then I had to call the pharmacy because they delayed filling it because they tried to run it on my old insurance instead of the new insurance I switched to 5 months ago, that took 45 mins of hold time before the call dropped so I had to drive up to the pharmacy and talk to them

But I feel good about the fact that I can get the medication I need to function as long as I dedicate about 3-5 hours per month to calling providers to inform them about all the consecutive mistakes they made writing and filling the prescription. I'm glad medicine exists.

I'm sorry it's such a hassle for you, but I'm also glad that you can get the medication you need. I sincerly hope you're feeling well after that ordeal and I hope that it will be smoother next time.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Poohs Packin posted:

Ive busted my rear end at a new career and experienced some heavy imposter syndrome this past year, but I got a raise recently and feel pretty validated.

Also:

Same. I got my current position just by saying I knew how to, had a pretty good ride, and then also felt like I didn't really know it as well as I thought. But I'm still going! Just without a cute cat. That's probably the secret.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Beautiful pictures! I love the sky and your rat is gorgeous. I miss my rats, they were good boys.

This is a not old, not new picture of my piglets. They're 5 years old now so I'm getting ready for the heartbreak. But they're well taken care of and and I've done the best I can, and I feel good about that!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Xaintrailles posted:

I'm eating chocolate with cherry and almonds.

e: I've finished it. gently caress this world, it can burn.

It's gonna be OK you can always get some more!

sigher posted:

I recently got back into working out and while the results are minor it's rewarding as all hell. I'm also cutting back on my purchases, trying to save and live a more minimalistic life (though I'm far from what one would call minimalist).

I bet you look kicking rad. You're doing good and I've been trying to get there myself.

bossy lady posted:

I got a fretless bass. It feels real nice.

I've only ever played an old acoustic, but I hope you do great things with it! I was a Trombone player. Didn't like it.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Not gonna let this thread die, it just felt too good to have one. So this is an old skool

Bump
Up
My
I went to work and did everything I was supposed to, and then some more! I felt really productive. It wasn't all good but I preservered. New boss kinda sucks and showing favorites already.

And then I took the small fry out on the bike trail, looked at some cool birds, then sat in the sand and drew in it with sticks. Pretty much the perfect day. Saw a blue Jay get smoked out by a hawk which was really cool

I know you all have little things you feel good about, no matter how small. Tell me about it!

This is not my thread. This is the people's thread.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I love Spinz work, I just haven't bought any, and I would like to eventually.

These are a few pictures on my wip sculpture. It's supposed to eventually be the Verdugo enemy from RE4.

I kinda lost motivation and shelved it for now but I still feel pretty good about how it looked before it got dropped whoops

Here's some bear...thing I was doing.

And this is a little plant I've taken care of.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I might be able to tug for the first time in 40 days, tomorrow!

Vasectomy? Either way congrats buddy you got this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Goddammit it I knew it was a bit too sexy. I was going for scary and bad-rear end but just burned out on the anatomy.