Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
On the drive home from a trip to the finger lakes for a friend's wedding I wrote them a poem and emailed it to them. They were on a plane to Italy or had recently gotten there for their honeymoon and my friend the husband said it was beautiful and made them both cry while eating pizza, which made me feel really good since I've been writing a lot less these past few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Treecko posted:

My worst nightmare has been realized.

I took my 2 year old to go play in the park today and it was great! She can climb like a champ. We went down the slides together and it was just a really good time. We're gonna go to the fancy ice cream place in a bit after my older kid gets off school. They close for the season tomarrow so it's the last chance!

Love it!

Our 4 year old daughter loves the swings but isn't very eager to learn how to swing on her own. I don't mind pushing her, because I know she'll sooner or later not want me to, so why not enjoy it while she does. But then I worry maybe because I'm so willing to push her, she's not motivated to learn how to swing on her own?