Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
walked around in a spooky cave

Stood on a precipice that made me feel more scared of heights than ive ever been

Took a kinda cool pic of the night sky

Hung out with this guy

All A+ good feelings other than absolute terror at the top of the mountain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Spinz posted:

This is a GREAT WEEK

Yeah it was fuckin great!

Also forgot to add these beads I made for my mom to make into earrings, feelin very good about them

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

That cave is pretty spooky. I wouldn't be able to shake the thought that there are THINGS lurking in the shadows just outside of light range

Funny that, someone had (against the rules) brought their black dog, off leash of course, so at one point I heard some rocks moving and turned my flashlight around to see a pair of green eyes reflecting in the darkness coming at me and I screamed for real

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Treecko posted:

Beautiful pictures! I love the sky and your rat is gorgeous. I miss my rats, they were good boys.

This is a not old, not new picture of my piglets. They're 5 years old now so I'm getting ready for the heartbreak. But they're well taken care of and and I've done the best I can, and I feel good about that!

Those are some fine hogs, and sorry about your upcoming hoglessness :(

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Look at how fat this rozella is. If you're not familiar with how big rozellas are this one is loving huge. This is the Andre the Giant of the rozella world.

also a fine hog

Spinz posted:

Those are FANTASTIC

Thanks! I'm extremely proud of them, and my mom loved them so :cool:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Treecko posted:

I love Spinz work, I just haven't bought any, and I would like to eventually.

These are a few pictures on my wip sculpture. It's supposed to eventually be the Verdugo enemy from RE4.

I kinda lost motivation and shelved it for now but I still feel pretty good about how it looked before it got dropped whoops

Here's some bear...thing I was doing.

And this is a little plant I've taken care of.

This is all extremely cool, you're very talented