Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

DicktheCat posted:

I'm getting off of a medicine that I was wrongfully given for years by doctors that didn't listen to me.

It's very hard, because my sleeping is all turned upside down now, but it will be worth it, I hope.

I also have a cat that is the smartest best boy I've ever met. If you pick him up, he never uses his claws on bare skin to stabilize himself. He might cling slightly to your shirt, but not on your skin. Most animals don't seem to realize how vulnerable our skin is/ understand that clothing isn't just a piece of us, so I think him both knowing and caring is really cool. He's very careful about the wellbeing of others- he knows if I'm upset, even if I'm not crying or raising my voice.

That sounds like a crazy cat-person rant, but in all my years of keeping animals, I've very rarely met such an empathetic beast. I feel lucky to have met him.

Meds loving up sleep is horrible, been there, glad you're sorting it! And you're cat sounds amazing, I demand pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU