Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I perfected my xinjiang lamb recipe so now I never have to eat anything else again.

And even though this motherfucker broke my window and ate the motion sensor on the outdoor light I bear him no ill-will because look at that little face, he didn't mean it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Look at how fat this rozella is. If you're not familiar with how big rozellas are this one is loving huge. This is the Andre the Giant of the rozella world.

This couple are never apart. True love.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Treecko posted:

Vasectomy? Either way congrats buddy you got this.

Nah he just hasn't seen anything that does it for him sexually lately, until he saw your sculptures.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No no don't misunderstand me. They're terrifying and grotesque abominations that would drive a person insane if they were to but glimpse one from the corner of their eye in reality.

It's just that that guy is a real sicko pervert.