Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
My SA mart thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979339

It's doing well. I had a great banner ad made but goddamn there are so many ads in rotation that I've never seen it and you know how many times I check SA.
I'd link it but I don't know how to link a gif you can see it if you hit the probably never touched button that says "browse all ads" at the bottom of this page.

It's the one that says:
"BUY MY poo poo
I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOLES
XMAS IS COMING JFC"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

A Strange Aeon posted:

On the drive home from a trip to the finger lakes for a friend's wedding I wrote them a poem and emailed it to them. They were on a plane to Italy or had recently gotten there for their honeymoon and my friend the husband said it was beautiful and made them both cry while eating pizza, which made me feel really good since I've been writing a lot less these past few years.
This is awesome wow

Seriously:)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Riatsala posted:

I've been having a rough time the past couple months but waking up to this absolute goober asking me for breakfast every day has made it a lot easier.

I've not yet had him for a year, but I feel very good about our future together.
That looks like an epically cool dog

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Xaintrailles posted:

I'm eating chocolate with cherry and almonds.

e: I've finished it. gently caress this world, it can burn.

Lol yup

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Bismuth posted:

walked around in a spooky cave

Stood on a precipice that made me feel more scared of heights than ive ever been

Took a kinda cool pic of the night sky

Hung out with this guy

All A+ good feelings other than absolute terror at the top of the mountain

This is a GREAT WEEK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Bismuth posted:

Yeah it was fuckin great!

Also forgot to add these beads I made for my mom to make into earrings, feelin very good about them

Those are FANTASTIC