Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

- I presented some big projects to my company's c suite and they were all super impressed and excited to use them
- Nearly finished converting my living room into a listening room / home theater
- Finished an art project that took a few weeks on and off to make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Oh yeah, I remember you. Those designs were really neat, and the final product looks awesome!

Thank you :) Gotta figure out how to put them on the walls now haha

kntfkr posted:

Yo, I got that lamp. What up lamp buddy.

I was researching lamps for hours, saw that, and immediately hit "buy". I was a bit fearful if I made the right choice since it is pretty solidly expensive. Zero ragrets :hfive:

blight rhino posted:

I feel good about goons that can express themselves artistically, insanely jealous, but good. I can do some pretty lovely stick figures. Oh, and abstract, lol

Honestly, not a lot of goodness in my current life situation, but I make do, and that's pretty good :)

Stick figures own man, a large part of art for me is reproducing the world around and inside you with your own flaws and flair. If you make a stick figure and it makes you or someone you know happy to see it then you've successfully arted and that rules