Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deer VS Goats
Deer
Goats
Actually liking animals besides how they taste is gay OP
Goku
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Deer loving suck rear end and I hate them.

They're like a horse on meth, all jittery and skittish all the loving time. They're disgusting and harbor diseases and parasites and poo poo everywhere and deny you the ability to have any meaningful garden while eating themselves out of any habitat via extreme deforestation until they are skin and bones and survive sheerly by the virtue of squirting out more young than a termite queen could ever hope for.

:btroll: Also they are delicious. :btroll:

But goats, on the other hand, are good and cool.

Goats loving love eating weeds. They will gladly munch down as much kudzu (lovely invasive weed that outputs toxic fart gas instead of clean air) and poison ivy (rear end in a top hat plant that makes you itch all day and night) as they can find to the point people are now deploying goats to eat a bunch of poo poo rear end plants while leaving good and cool plants alone and having the good and cool plants room to spread and grow again. They are super docile and show lots of personality and look cute and make funny noises that make you smile and can give you lots of milk without making GBS threads violently or getting spooked and accidentally goring you and probably should not be eaten. IMO.

Goats are so kickass there was even a kickass game called Goat Simulator where you are an awesome goat doing awesome things.
UNLIKE DEER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You forgot that they have really cool looking eyes, OP

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I agree

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I agree. Deer loving suck and don't produce any sort of milk or cheese. Deer hobbies include getting hit by cars and eating flowers.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

to be fair goats are also delicious.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Hey man ill gently caress both

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

bossy lady posted:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
if you don't like goats I probably won't like you very much

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
What does kudzu fed goat cheese taste like?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hosed up what they did to that goat in jurassic park the movie

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Goats are descended from these badasses:

Deer are just descended from other deer. Lame.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have no real opinion on either OP :shrug:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Deer are verminous and foul, ranking below even the disease-riddled ticks they're infested with.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i like animals except vermin, snakes, and bats.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Deer are basically overgrown vermin but I wouldn't mess with an angry goat.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i agree with all of this but also eating goat also rocks

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Deer are huge dicks, my buddy got chased by a buck when he was walking home once.

My personal buff is with sheep, though. I got headbutted too many times just trying to feed those assholes. Just wrecked me and ate the corn I was trying to give them to begin with. Jerks.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Thinking about how the deer can possibly be shittier and i realize that weasel deers have no edible meat

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's this billy goat with a big old billy goat beard on one of my walking routes and he stares me down every time I walk past. I know if that gate wasn't there he'd try some poo poo but I'm ready for him if he does.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

bossy lady posted:

:hmmyes:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh deer

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ponies are also on my poo poo list. People think they're cute but they will bite and stomp the poo poo outta ya.

I'd say anything with hooves should be watched out for, but I've never had a problem with goats.

Treecko fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Sep 30, 2021

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A goat will eat your dick and balls if you pass out drunk in the goat pen. A dear deer would not do this, though a male deer might headbutt you and injure or kill you.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell, and deer go to the fey realm.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the other night I walked by a goat enclosure and they were all gone

I sadly said out loud, "oh I guess the goats went to bed already" and then 6 goats ran out of the goat house in response

they were very cute and friendly goats and i spent a few minutes petting them

goats are cool, 5 stars, would pet again

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

BigBadSteve posted:

A goat will eat your dick and balls if you pass out drunk in the goat pen.

I'm afraid that goat was part of a failed training experiment

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
One time last summer I took my kid hiking through a nature trail close by and one of the trail ends at a pond with a lookout spot. We sat down and immediately noticed a lil baby deer stuck in the middle that was just basically mud and pond scum and it couldn't get out. I stripped down and found a big stick to make sure I didn't get stuck too and grabbed that helpless little guy and got him out.

It immediately bounced right back in and I had to get him out AGAIN. Then later along the trail we saw it eating stuff and it ran away when it noticed us.

That's my deer story thanks I'll have a small frosty and a baconator with no pickles thx

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Goats are amazing. They have sharp teeth so they cut grass rather than sheeps' blunt teeth that pulls grass up by the roots, eroding the land and turning areas into dustbowls. Goats are extremely great and I feel a sense of immense relief and emotional stability from the fact this excellent goat thread exists to talk about how great goats are with people who understand that simple and unassailable truth.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Also at a young teen my stupid dad started a "petting zoo" in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, Oregon and we had pygmy goats among other things. The oldest goat liked to piss in his beard a lot and gently caress his daughter.

Based on these limited experiences I'm siding with deer although I like goats in art.

Hail Satan

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

PsionicAnt posted:

The oldest goat liked to piss in his beard a lot and gently caress his daughter.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Do goats decapitate their rivals and carry the severed head around in their antlers?

Deer rule

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Check these goats out.

So friendly.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Goat gently caress yourself OP.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

PsionicAnt posted:

Also at a young teen my stupid dad started a "petting zoo" in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, Oregon and we had pygmy goats among other things. The oldest goat liked to piss in his beard a lot and gently caress his daughter...
Hail Satan

There's some ambiguity here, but I'm going to assume, though you were brought up Satanist, that the goat didn't piss in your dad's beard and gently caress your sister, but pissed into its own beard and hosed its own daughter.

Which begs the question: Just how, exactly, does a goat piss into its own beard?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BigBadSteve posted:

Which begs the question: Just how, exactly, does a goat piss into its own beard?

Urinate while eating grass?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BigBadSteve posted:

There's some ambiguity here, but I'm going to assume, though you were brought up Satanist, that the goat didn't piss in your dad's beard and gently caress your sister, but pissed into its own beard and hosed its own daughter.

Look, I'm sure that you're a perfectly smart person that's just having a "brain fart" right now. So if this comes across as condescending then that is not my intention and I apologize.

They lay on their back, grab their dick with their cloven front hooves, point their dick towards their face, and then piss into their beards. Exactly the same way you or I would do it.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Bambi Vs baphomet

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScarceFoolhardyChanticleer-mobile.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
One time I was on a train in Washington and as we came out of a tunnel, the shoulders on either side were covered in those rental brush-removal goats. It was magical.
I have never once enjoyed seeing a deer from a vehicle.