Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deer VS Goats
Deer
Goats
Actually liking animals besides how they taste is gay OP
Goku
View Results

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I hand fed a deer at one of those drive through wildlife parks and he was v gentle, I feel like a goat would have bit my hand and/or possibly headbutted me in the nards. not cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

A goat headbutted my hand and it hurt but it was the same colour as a goat which liked getting pets. Quite a problem.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

This is kryptonite. I swayed in my seat while watching.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Posting in a baaad baaad thread

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Goats are pretty neato op and make good cheese.
Meanwhile Deer are massive assholes that eat my plants and poop everywhere. :mad:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lawman 0 posted:

Goats are pretty neato op and make good cheese.
Meanwhile Deer are massive assholes that eat my plants and poop everywhere. :mad:

Goats would also eat all your precious trash given the chance

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Look, I'm sure that you're a perfectly smart person that's just having a "brain fart" right now. So if this comes across as condescending then that is not my intention and I apologize.

They lay on their back, grab their dick with their cloven front hooves, point their dick towards their face, and then piss into their beards. Exactly the same way you or I would do it.

lmao

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Do goats decapitate their rivals and carry the severed head around in their antlers?

Deer rule

Well poo poo, never thought someone could make a reasonable argument for deer not being complete loving garbage shitass suck horse cousins, but here we are. Good job

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Goats are definitely rad. Paging goat goon that raises goats in the deep south to this thread.

Goats are delicious too, in case you don't know. Try it at your local Indian spot!

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Goats are tricksters, like Loki. In the 1000 page thread I shared my friend's story of the goat on top of the garage. Kids raised a couple of goats and pigs for 4H stuff; to eventually sell them for slaughter.

One goat was a real rascal, and would scale a 6' fence and climb out of the pen. It wouldn't go far, but graze around the yard, mostly.

One afternoon at work my friend gets a call from his wife, "the goat is on the roof of the garage". This is a metal roof at about 45 degree slope and about 20' up. And there was a goat up there.

My friend and coworker was all, "uh I have to go home for a bit, got a goat on top of my garage". He got it down. Had to climb up there and rig an impromptu harness with some rope, and lowered it down to his wife. The goat was just walking back and forth along the peak of the roof. He comes back to work and tells us the story and we are just laughing our asses off at how funny life can be.

We think it jumped onto some old rusty barrels next to the garage; there were fresh hoof prints. A tree a couple of feet away was all scraped up, with bark freshly torn off. The conclusion was that this goat got on the barrels and somehow jumped a couple feet and scrambled up a tree (no idea how that works) and then leaped from the tree to the garage roof. And then, there it was, just hanging out, at the top of a garage roof.

That's when I realized that goats may not necessarily be evil, just trouble makers.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Goat gonna climb. They don't give a gently caress about gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG9TMn1FJzc

Goats are cool and also tasty. Too bad their milk and cheese taste gross to me.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Sometimes goats are cool. Sometimes they aren't. They're capricious that way.

Deer are at least consistent. Consistently skittish and silly, but consistent.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Deer feta cheese.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Geemer posted:

Goat gonna climb. They don't give a gently caress about gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG9TMn1FJzc

Goats are cool and also tasty. Too bad their milk and cheese taste gross to me.

Okay that's badass. Score 1-1 deer vs goat

I think goat milk tastes hairy but it's okay

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Thought OP said ghosts and I was all like, 'Right?'

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Mortimer Knag posted:

Well poo poo, never thought someone could make a reasonable argument for deer not being complete loving garbage shitass suck horse cousins, but here we are. Good job

That dumb poo poo deer probably was heat butting a dead carcass when it got that head stuck, they're so loving dumb

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Mortimer Knag posted:

This is a FUCKIN ELK

God drat can't you folk recognize antlers.

Elk are pretty awesome themselves, much more than deer.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Sorry I need diagrams and images to learn

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i have never in my life compared deer to goats op

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

slow_twitch posted:

This is a FUCKIN ELK

God drat can't you folk recognize antlers.

Elk are pretty awesome themselves, much more than deer.

Elk are cervids. And all cervids are deer.

qed :agesilaus:

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

fawn just sit there like dipshits, like you'd see from a rabbits nest. so you just kind of look out for it and then give em a big ol kiss on the way round

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

gleebster posted:

:golfclap:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

meat police posted:

fawn just sit there like dipshits, like you'd see from a rabbits nest. so you just kind of look out for it and then give em a big ol kiss on the way round

There's a deer in every vagina?!

naem
May 29, 2011

delicious, and good friend

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

gleebster posted:

Deer are at least consistent. Consistently skittish and silly, but consistent.

I missed that. Kudos.

And, just to put it out there there's a goatse, but no deerse

:psypop:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Goats are cuter, tastier, way less likely to gently caress up my car, and make a way better noise.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

pro starcraft loser posted:

Goats are cuter, tastier, way less likely to gently caress up my car, and make a way better noise.

Pretty much everything one could hope for in a romantic partner

hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

Which begs the question: Just how, exactly, does a goat piss into its own beard?

a shameful goat

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Goats are associated with Satan while no gods want to be associated with deer. Even Jesus preferred freaking lambs over deer.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Uhh I think you'll find Harry Potter's patronus was a deer so you're simply wrong. Checkmate atheists

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Deer blow chunks who the gently caress tried to say deer were good?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Deer are good at killing red neck americans in their lovely trucks

e: drat one got away vvv

Lascivious Sloth fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Oct 1, 2021

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There's a lot of deer where I live. There's a dent in my car from a deer's head that I didn't get fixed so as to warn the other deer, "HEY, BEAT IT."

Here's a picture of some deers on some jerk's lawn

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I will concede this much about deer:

venison jerky and summer sausage are pretty tasty

naem
May 29, 2011

I like to pet aminals

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Great, now I want a pet goat.

Crimson
Nov 7, 2002

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Look, I'm sure that you're a perfectly smart person that's just having a "brain fart" right now. So if this comes across as condescending then that is not my intention and I apologize.

They lay on their back, grab their dick with their cloven front hooves, point their dick towards their face, and then piss into their beards. Exactly the same way you or I would do it.

Met two goats who pissed on their heads so much the fur was gone, and the skin was irritated red and full of scabs. Absolutely disgusting. They also wouldn't stop ramming the walls. Let's not be so hasty to crown these assholes kings of the animal world.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my city is full of deer like they own the fuckin place

the university grounds used to be over run by bunnies

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Deer tally up over 1 billion dollars in damages every year getting hit by cars. Goats don't even come close to that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009