Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deer VS Goats
Deer
Goats
Actually liking animals besides how they taste is gay OP
Goku
View Results

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Goats are tricksters, like Loki. In the 1000 page thread I shared my friend's story of the goat on top of the garage. Kids raised a couple of goats and pigs for 4H stuff; to eventually sell them for slaughter.

One goat was a real rascal, and would scale a 6' fence and climb out of the pen. It wouldn't go far, but graze around the yard, mostly.

One afternoon at work my friend gets a call from his wife, "the goat is on the roof of the garage". This is a metal roof at about 45 degree slope and about 20' up. And there was a goat up there.

My friend and coworker was all, "uh I have to go home for a bit, got a goat on top of my garage". He got it down. Had to climb up there and rig an impromptu harness with some rope, and lowered it down to his wife. The goat was just walking back and forth along the peak of the roof. He comes back to work and tells us the story and we are just laughing our asses off at how funny life can be.

We think it jumped onto some old rusty barrels next to the garage; there were fresh hoof prints. A tree a couple of feet away was all scraped up, with bark freshly torn off. The conclusion was that this goat got on the barrels and somehow jumped a couple feet and scrambled up a tree (no idea how that works) and then leaped from the tree to the garage roof. And then, there it was, just hanging out, at the top of a garage roof.

That's when I realized that goats may not necessarily be evil, just trouble makers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Talkc posted:

Deer are 90% of the reason you will likely die on the highway at night.

gently caress Deer.

For anyone that doesn't know, driving in the countryside and you see one deer crossing the road, slow the gently caress down; because there are 2 more hiding in the brush waiting to jump out in front of you as you go past. They are so loving stupid, it is astounding.