Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deer VS Goats
Deer
Goats
Actually liking animals besides how they taste is gay OP
Goku
View Results

naem
May 29, 2011

delicious, and good friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I like to pet aminals

naem
May 29, 2011

if you give em a honk that snaps them out of their stare at the headlights trance, or warns them against majestically leaping directly into your car. they’ll actually go NOISE DANGER BAD

naem
May 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

i was riding my bicycle way out in the boonies and saw a deer well on the side of the road eating grass or whatever and when me and my buddy came closer to the deer it actually jump into the road and ran directly in front of us for a couple hundred feet

:downsbravo:

deer and squirrels are faster than anything living in their environment and actively wait until the last second for a predator to close the distance, then leap majestically multiple body lengths away from the jaws of death

works great to tire out predators who have to run twice as far as they do, not so effective against SUV’s