Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deer VS Goats
Deer
Goats
Actually liking animals besides how they taste is gay OP
Goku
View Results

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
One time last summer I took my kid hiking through a nature trail close by and one of the trail ends at a pond with a lookout spot. We sat down and immediately noticed a lil baby deer stuck in the middle that was just basically mud and pond scum and it couldn't get out. I stripped down and found a big stick to make sure I didn't get stuck too and grabbed that helpless little guy and got him out.

It immediately bounced right back in and I had to get him out AGAIN. Then later along the trail we saw it eating stuff and it ran away when it noticed us.

That's my deer story thanks I'll have a small frosty and a baconator with no pickles thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Also at a young teen my stupid dad started a "petting zoo" in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, Oregon and we had pygmy goats among other things. The oldest goat liked to piss in his beard a lot and gently caress his daughter.

Based on these limited experiences I'm siding with deer although I like goats in art.

Hail Satan

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Look, I'm sure that you're a perfectly smart person that's just having a "brain fart" right now. So if this comes across as condescending then that is not my intention and I apologize.

They lay on their back, grab their dick with their cloven front hooves, point their dick towards their face, and then piss into their beards. Exactly the same way you or I would do it.

lmao

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Geemer posted:

Goat gonna climb. They don't give a gently caress about gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG9TMn1FJzc

Goats are cool and also tasty. Too bad their milk and cheese taste gross to me.

Okay that's badass. Score 1-1 deer vs goat

I think goat milk tastes hairy but it's okay

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Uhh I think you'll find Harry Potter's patronus was a deer so you're simply wrong. Checkmate atheists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

DicktheCat posted:

We gonna ignore the pissbeard on billy goats?

That's why they have a beard. To splash with piss. Because the girl goats dig it.

Goats are cute and useful, but also really gross.

PsionicAnt posted:

Also at a young teen my stupid dad started a "petting zoo" in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, Oregon and we had pygmy goats among other things. The oldest goat liked to piss in his beard a lot and gently caress his daughter.

Based on these limited experiences I'm siding with deer although I like goats in art.

Hail Satan