Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Snacktember is over, we're all stuffed. We're all lying on our backs on divans watching our bellies rise and fall with each breath. We're calling faintly for our manservants. We're chiming tiny silver bells. We're putting on our slippers. We're donning our nightcaps. Why we can barely move at all. That's right-- the nights are coming sooner and the days are growing colder and its time to crawl under that quilt and start dreaming. Welcome to Slothtober-- where we're turning turning off our phones and drawing the blinds and getting some good snoozes going.

This is the thread to talk about new gay ways to sleep, queer theory adjacent dreams, and what kinds of pajamas Elizabeth Bishop wore (Wolverine onesie). As for me I'm hitting the hay, I'm tucking in and turning in for my solid eight and a half. Talk to you folks in November, I'm taking my mug of Sleepytime into the bedroom and sinking beneath the waves.

So put on your comfiest bathrobe, turn up the thermostat, and for goodness sake keep it down in here, some of us are trying to sleep.

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

1st day of slothtober and im already in my dressing gown and slippers, smoking a weed

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Will someone get me a dr pepper out of the garage? I'm too comfy to move.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm getting drowsy just th..

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm getting drowsy just th..

*tucking the tired astronaut in with a space blanket*

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress it, I'm going back to bed

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
did my nails and now i’m ready for BED

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

gently caress it, I'm going back to bed

wake me up, when slothtober ends

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

wake me up, when slothtober ends

Here comes us gays again,
Sleeping on the stars,
Tucked in my bed again,
Dreaming of who we are

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
just had some straight dreams about golf and business. too many, in fact! wish i had set my alarm 30 minutes earlier so I could have more time to get dressed in my suit and stand at the bus stop.

i'm guzzling rock star energy drink so i can be even more awake.

that's right. i'm the bad guy. i'm the enemy of slothtober.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I just woke up and got out of bed on this, the first day of slothtober :twisted:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

Here comes us gays again,
Sleeping on the stars,
Tucked in my bed again,
Dreaming of who we are

i like these lyrics - keep on rocking friends albeit lazily

Stoner Sloth

Sherbert Hoover posted:

that's right. i'm the bad guy. i'm the enemy of slothtober.

:ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm in bed right now :getin:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

eh, i guess i'll get around to participating in sloth tomorrow. maybe sunday, idk. i'll get to it eventually dw

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

*turns chair and hat backwards and sits down to 'rap' with you*

hey friend, i know we have fun here being all lazy in slothtober and it's alright to do essentially nothing or as little as possible for a month but remember just because you're slothing doesn't mean you should start lurking and not posting.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sorry, wha? Fell asleep at my posting rig again

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Just gone done with being shoved into a magnetic tube, actually almost fell asleep while they were scanning. Those headphones were pretty good.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Yeah, i could just google it, but "open new tab" is alllll the way over there

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I post while I sleep for maximum inefficiency :russo:

How Wonderful!

I just woke up and am already lying down again. This is my Slothtober trick.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

more falafel please

forums poster

I like that we're gonna have to invent 5 more deadly sins

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Manifisto

bed's definitely the place for me, if I awake from uneasy dreams I may find myself transformed into a giant insect

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sticky pls?

I would but I'm too lazy to go to mod school.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

I like that we're gonna have to invent 5 more deadly sins

The deadly sin of not pooping on company time disturbs my soul.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I know, I know. it’s slothtober, but it’s also October 1st which happens to fall on Fit-Check Friday. what are we rockin, byob? today, I woke up and chose leather pants aka ~violence~

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I know, I know. it’s slothtober, but it’s also October 1st which happens to fall on Fit-Check Friday. what are we rockin, byob? today, I woke up and chose leather pants aka ~violence~

I LOVE IT, you look great!!!!

Today I'm going SLOTHtober themed and I'm rocking pajama jeans, but not the store bought horrors you may know. Oh no. These are homemade pajama jeans, actual denim I wove--but cut in a comfy boot cut on the bias, for stretch and comfort, and my shirt is the only shirt I own with words that isn't a demon themed shirt.

It says APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE and I got it from Bots of New York.

My hair is stupid so I braided it as usual but left it down so it almost touches the ground.

How Wonderful!

I am just wearing sweatpants and a ratty tank top and gardening Crocs. It is Slothtober. I don't care anymore.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

I am just wearing sweatpants and a ratty tank top and gardening Crocs. It is Slothtober. I don't care anymore.

grasping the coffee cup not by the handle particularly says "I don't care" (however, watering the flowers says you actually do care, so you slipped up)

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm wearing blue jeans and a hat from a baseball stats website and a shirt that says I ONLY LISTEN TO THE MOUNTAIN GOATS, which is prompting a lot of questions already answered by my shirt,

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i'm wearing blue jeans and a hat from a baseball stats website and a shirt that says I ONLY LISTEN TO THE MOUNTAIN GOATS, which is prompting a lot of questions already answered by my shirt,

I used to own this shirt but it died a horrible death.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm in a black tube top and I'm celebrating the start of autumn with my neon yellow plaid miniskirt. Also tights cause it's kinda getting cold

Farecoal

There he go
I have sleep apnea which I use a dental appliance for. However it doesn't entirely fix it and I am still pretty tired most days. I use the forbidden drug caffeine once a week and those are my good days. Kinda sick of being tired all the time tbh

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

I have sleep apnea which I use a dental appliance for. However it doesn't entirely fix it and I am still pretty tired most days. I use the forbidden drug caffeine once a week and those are my good days. Kinda sick of being tired all the time tbh

would a cpap improve things?

ty nesamdoom!

Queen-Of-Hearts

Can we have a special rule where Farecoal gets to anti-sloth post?

Kind of like a crossover event with the the people in the mirror living a perfectly inverse reality to ours.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal is allowed to anti-sloth. Long may they reign.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Id organize a parade, but... :effort:

biosterous

i'm wearing my canon outfit, and also planning to buy a new red sweatshirt since one of them is getting too worn

i ordered pizza so i wouldn't have to cook anything

a good start to slothtober

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i sat on the couch for a while drinking some wine with some friends and now i'm drinkin some wine and posting and soon, if i get really motivated/hungry, i'm gonna have some dinner which will be either a) leftover leek and tater soup or b)air fryered fake chicken nuggs and idk maybe some broccolie if i get up the gumption to cute some up and microwave it

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've been wearing the same clothes for three days