Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I've been wearing the same clothes for three days

i give up you win

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Farecoal posted:

I have sleep apnea which I use a dental appliance for. However it doesn't entirely fix it and I am still pretty tired most days. I use the forbidden drug caffeine once a week and those are my good days. Kinda sick of being tired all the time tbh

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Can we have a special rule where Farecoal gets to anti-sloth post?

Kind of like a crossover event with the the people in the mirror living a perfectly inverse reality to ours.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Farecoal is allowed to anti-sloth. Long may they reign.

:yikes:

sorry you're feeling tired all the time Farecoal, i know what that's like and it sucks. i don't know if it'd help, be recommended or appropriate for you but modafinil really helps me. also what someone else said about cpap. in any case :sympathy: friend

Farecoal

There he go
thank you all for the concern / rule-exception. i had a cpap but getting masks, tubing, etc. resupplied was too expensive. it also was only a bit more effective than the MAD. i've actually never heard of modafinil, i might ask my doctor about it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I straight up went to my doctor recently and said hello, I have trouble sleeping too the point that I am extremely tired during the day, help. They're making me do another sleep study (I do not have apnea) and they're making me go through hoops, but I will likely end up back on armodafinil without even asking for it, so I feel good about it. It works in tiny doses for me to hype me for wakefulness when I should be awake, and once it wears off, my body starts getting a circadian rhythm built again.

more falafel please

forums poster

that's good that you're making some traction!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

I slept 9 hours and still feel like I woke up at a reasonable time for the weekend

biosterous

i woke up and fed Kira and ate breakfast and then i napped on the couch for three hours it was great

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I didn’t sleep good last night so I’m gonna have a pretty slothful day today I bet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I drove for almost five thousand miles and now I will rest

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Los gibbittees, what are we going to do about our most important holiday of the year? I definitely want a costume but I'm not going to parties and I'm not going to hand out candy because reasons (issa panini) so... Should I just dress up as "sexy Clippy" and hope my partner notices??? Because like that's as far as I've gotten.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I love sitting out on the porch when it's been raining all night and most of the morning and the paper just feels kinda wet from the humidity, and youre not even really reading it cuz theres birds and stuff to watch

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I slept until eleven and I'm in my pajamas at 2:00 I don't give a gently caress Slothtober!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

Born to Sleep
Bed is a gently caress
Tuck Em In 1989
I Am Nap Woman
410,757,864,530 COUNTED SHEEP

Farecoal

There he go

How Wonderful! posted:

Born to Sleep
Bed is a gently caress
Tuck Em In 1989
I Am Nap Woman

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

Born to Sleep
Bed is a gently caress
Tuck Em In 1989
I Am Nap Woman

HEL'L YA!!!!!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

burrito coma has ended, it was glorious

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Spent the whole day hiking through the countryside, time to sleep for 3 days

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Should I just dress up as "sexy Clippy" and hope my partner notices???

I mean, why wouldn't you do this all year round?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

had a phone call with a pal, and he brought some stuff happening that i could relate to - his partner is a-spec, and he's got questions about what labels to use for stuff:

"like, she's queer, and so if she says she's in a queer relationship that makes sense. but if i say i'm in a queer relationship, am i being presumptuous? like that's kinda calling myself queer, and i'm a cishet dude and wouldn't call myself that other than within the context of our relationship"

and that was a thing i'd experienced too, and could commiserate about. but also, i was reminded that, now that i've realized that there are some hot dudes i'd be into banging, i no longer have to even think about that because i am queer and my spouse is queer and our relationship is queer.

so an actual Big Brain Thoughts Issue has been completely solved for me be realizing i'm gay lol

sloth content: this happened a bit ago and i didn't post it until now

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

it's like a subset of the (very important) questions of "am i being a good ally, am i making sure not to take someone's space in this community, am i being supportive and not making it about myself" thaaaaaaaaat i don't really have to worry about for myself as much now that i realized i'm queer. i just have to make sure i'm not being a lovely person and that i'm being as kind as i reasonably can. i can just put that whole other dimension aside because it no longer applies and shift that brainpower into just trying to do/be my best in general

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bios. Bios. You're gay. I'm gay. The whole damned WORLD is gay!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Anyway I just wanted to post that I'm gay so

I'm gay

But I'm lazy so instead of dressing nice I'm being sad in a blanket and smoking weed.

Story pitch: it's a very special episode of Queer Eye in which I lay here for exactly 49 minutes, plus commercials, with a camera on me while I am a lump.

This is the real queer content the world needs.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's cool and good to be gay and lazy. Glazy

Farecoal

There he go
Who here needs white noise to sleep? I usually have a fan going, or if I'm traveling I use a noise app on my phone (specifically brown noise, actual white noise sounds too creepy)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's cool and good to be gay and lazy. Glazy

Glazy's Glizzies

Doobie come through????

Zil

Farecoal posted:

Who here needs white noise to sleep? I usually have a fan going, or if I'm traveling I use a noise app on my phone (specifically brown noise, actual white noise sounds too creepy)

Same. Fan at all times, I always know if we lose power because the fan stops and it wakes me up.

more falafel please

forums poster

I always sleep with a fan. I bring a job site fan that runs off drill batteries on camping trips

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Farecoal posted:

White noise isn't creepy enough for me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Getting that pink noise freakiness so I can sleep rn

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I have music running all through the night. It's cool cause sometimes when I dream the songs come into the dream

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i couldn't get to sleep last night until like 2:30am I am failing at sloth!!! I guess laying in bed for 4 hours might still count as slothful

Queen-Of-Hearts

*yaaaaawn* so whatre we not up to today?

Zil

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

*yaaaaawn* so whatre we not up to today?

I have been avoiding looking for a general contractor as well as knitting

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm basically not working. i got sick of cookie clicker so i'm giving kittens game another shot

biosterous

i like trimps, less clicking and more worker management

making tricky lil imps make my numbers go up, to satisfy that part of my brain, and then the rest of me can focus on more important things (ie butts, naps, etc)

gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

My plan for tomorrow was to get up early, go to the gym, then do student conferences in the afternoon, but I might instead just sleep and do student conferences and then night gym. Might even go maverick and sleep all the way through to..mm... November.

Stoner Sloth

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i couldn't get to sleep last night until like 2:30am I am failing at sloth!!! I guess laying in bed for 4 hours might still count as slothful

friend so long as you don't try your hardest you can't fail at sloth!!

Queen-Of-Hearts

September Me cleared a path at the photo lab so i can navigate all the spots i use via rolling office chair (it has slick bearings that just roooooooooooolllllllllllllll :hellyeah:) i don't even have to stand to have multiple tanks going in the big sink, OR to hang stuff in the drying cabinet.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

September Me cleared a path at the photo lab so i can navigate all the spots i use via rolling office chair (it has slick bearings that just roooooooooooolllllllllllllll :hellyeah:) i don't even have to stand to have multiple tanks going in the big sink, OR to hang stuff in the drying cabinet.

as a photographer, i respect this

i have to cut/bleach/dye my hair tonight so that tomorrow I can go shoot what I need for a commission to be able to send it off to the printer by this weekend and i rly just wanna sleep if i’m being honest

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’m air frying fake chicken nuggs which seems pretty slothful. Really the whole instant pot/air fryer/crock pot world was meant for sloth