Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It's time... we don't have a choice... we must break out the glitter

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Will there also be streamers and silly hats?

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

The misshapen ones, too lazy to go through QC.

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

don't say such things! you're just going to anger it!

but lazy is good and a compliment in the slothtober thread!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
i’m thinking about hanging a NB pride flag in my office and simply telling people I’m really into Waluigi, which isn’t a lie either. I like multi-purpose things.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

i’m thinking about hanging a NB pride flag in my office and simply telling people I’m really into Waluigi, which isn’t a lie either. I like multi-purpose things.

This is the way and exactly what I did. My boss does not get it, at all.

I literally wore the flag as a colorblock onesie and NOBODY GOT IT AT ALL.

more falafel please

forums poster

i was camping at a campground that is typically for gay men, this is a special event that's open to everyone. one of the guys who works there was over by my friend's campsite delivering firewood and asked "oh cool what's that flag for" about the regular old pink/blue/white trans flag. he was nice about it and all but yikes! this was 2019!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Percy Teatwillow

Mormon Nailer posted:

This is the way and exactly what I did. My boss does not get it, at all.

I literally wore the flag as a colorblock onesie and NOBODY GOT IT AT ALL.

I love this wholeheartedly but i NEED you to drop a link for the onesie

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I love this wholeheartedly but i NEED you to drop a link for the onesie

I made it!!!!! Here's the pattern:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/654482896/adult-onesie-printable-pattern-sizes-xs

It goes from XS to 4X; I did my own color blocking.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I really love posting in grey forums because it's not every day I can get called a slur.

Oh wait, it IS every day.

more falafel please

forums poster

Japanese breakfast had very bisexual/gay lighting

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper::gaysper:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

biosterous

yo i'm bi

gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

No it looks like you’re boo!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

I thought you were bios!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

BiOS the bisexual operating system

biosterous

TVsVeryOwn posted:

BiOS the bisexual operating system

:hmmyes:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Farecoal

There he go
Don't know why but my daytime tiredness has been especially bad this week. I've been having to use my lunch break for naps at work just to function

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You know, I try really hard to be positive about being LGBTQ+ but it's tough to do that when it's an undeniable that being trans while dating loving blows. I've been questioning recently if I'm on the ace spectrum but I don't know if that's actually legit or me just rationalising the fact that the pool of people who would see me as a legitmate long-term prospect is tiny

biosterous

Rarity posted:

You know, I try really hard to be positive about being LGBTQ+ but it's tough to do that when it's an undeniable that being trans while dating loving blows. I've been questioning recently if I'm on the ace spectrum but I don't know if that's actually legit or me just rationalising the fact that the pool of people who would see me as a legitmate long-term prospect is tiny

:sympathy:

gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

Rarity posted:

drat. Yeah.

I went to a college with a 5:1 male to female ratio and thought that was tough.

Rarity you are a cool chick and if you ever need dating references just let us know, we got you.

cruft

Snappy dresser, witty, fun to chat with, even likes pro wrestling. This is definitely a person you should date.

Stoner Sloth

cruft posted:

Snappy dresser, witty, fun to chat with, even likes pro wrestling. This is definitely a person you should date.

:hai:

Rarity posted:

:sympathy: all i know is you deserve to be happy and I hope you find someone who appreciates just how awesome you are my friend :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I love you, Rarity, and I mean that.

The world isn't kind and frankly we loving need it to be.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Too gay to live, too stupid to do anything about it.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I woke up at half 6 today and I've already had 3 naps :getin:

biosterous

i'm going to be late-but-not-too-late to work, like i have pretty much every day this month :yayclod:

advantages of very small poorly run businesses where you are the only one who knows how several dumb things work: all the job security

(also, despite all the work problems, last week i texted my boss "hey sorry for ghosting these last two days i'm in a minor depressive episode" and his response was "understandable, hope to see you monday" so that's definitely a plus)

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

cat on lap, too sleepy to keep watching a movie

gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hey, I just realized nobody started a November pride thread (unless I missed it)? What's our theme? If we're still feeling a little listless from Slothtober, we could hit snooze and just go with Slowvember.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

did we already do gluttony? that seems a natural choice for november, the turkey month

Percy Teatwillow

if we didn’t just have AuLust, i’d recommend Hovember

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

wait there are only 7 deadly sins and 12 months how is this going to work?!?!?!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

did we already do gluttony? that seems a natural choice for november, the turkey month

Nomvember

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

we could probably come up with some new sins if we had to :wiggle:

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Gluttony
Wrath
Pride
Sloth
Lust
Envy
Greed

Those are the easy ones

Acedia and
Vanagloria

got phased out centuries ago but we can bring them back.

Lurking is obviously a deadly sin and if the Catholic church is too much of a fossil to acknowledge it so much the worse for them

finally, and I hesitate to even utter the sins that cannot be named
coupons
and
deals

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The Coupon Queen strikes again!

biosterous

the dreaded sin of deals works with black friday and stuff, but do we really want to bring that evil on ourselves? i means we just got unhaunted, too

gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

deals, but only for gay stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I still stand by Febrarity