Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joe football
Dec 22, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Some team will eventually make the Pats HAVE to throw deep. Who will it be?

Why would you want to. They've only broken 20 once so far. I know it makes your rookie look super poised to just complete a lot of underneath stuff, but without chunk plays it's really hard to string together enough plays without loving up to score. If I'm an opponent I'd just encourage them to keep doing what they're doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joe football
Dec 22, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Boston sports media this morning is actually seriously saying that despite losing the game Bill won the night and the week as a whole. Despite now being 1-3 with 3 home losses.

Yeah

Belichick has uncovered an offensive system that looks like it's accomplishing things and makes everyone happy despite not generating points or wins. Maybe his crowning achievement as a coach

Probably only works with a first or second year QB though