Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

From beginnings as press-ganged crew just barely more than slaves yourselves, rise to command first your own ship and eventually whole fleets to fight against the forces of slavery, racism, and colonialism in their myriad shapes and guises.

Seeking 1-2 players for a live play PF1e game based on the Skulls & Shackles adventure path, with some original additions and modifications. Schedule TBD, hosted at https://discord.gg/xzzuyJhp4j

My target party size is 6, of which I currently have four people definitely interested. There's a possible fifth, but all they've done so far is join the server and not said anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I am going for a half-orc gunslinger with a build towards siege gunner, and starting off with a blunderbuss, but I've yet to iron out the details into a final character sheet, I maybe will have time tonight or Sunday to iron it out, but, otherwise soon? I'm fine with waiting however long, if we need to for others, no rush on my part.