Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
hell yeah october :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Shame it didn't stay dead for longer.

I can only imagine the reaction of the :tinfoil: crowd.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
I'm unsure if this counts as 'no ring' or not.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Milo and POTUS posted:

if a guy makes it to 30 without getting laid, I pretty much guarantee he's alt-right

As an ace person this post is poo poo.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

facialimpediment posted:

Enjoy this dispatch from a distillery strike.

:discourse:

So if what I've read here, a J&J booster shot is basically the same as the booster shots from the other vaccines, it's just that J&J pushed theirs as a one-dose rather than a two-dose and now it's a two-dose.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
has anyone said "fartenberry" yet

Hyrax Attack! posted:

WA state vaccine mandate not messing around. Yesterday they fired highest paid employee (WSU football coach) and 74 state troopers.

completely unsurprising that the highest paid employee is a loving football coach, but if you wanna get fired to own the libs be my guest

wouldn't be surprised if they just got hired elsewhere in a covid-friendly area, though.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

The writing is some how more twisted than the biker's body, christ.

ASAPI posted:

So a woman in Oklahoma was convicted of manslaughter for having a miscarriage at 17 weeks.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/woman-convicted-manslaughter-miscarriage-outrage/

Some stuff from that article:

quote:

Pregnancy advocates and others on social media are expressing outrage after a 21-year-old Oklahoma woman was convicted of first-degree manslaughter earlier this month for having a miscarriage, which the prosecutor blamed on her alleged use of methamphetamine.

Brittney Poolaw, who is a member of the Comanche Nation, according to the Comanche County Detention Center, was sentenced on October 6 by a jury to four years in state prison. Poolaw's attorney filed a notice of intent to appeal on October 15.

Prosecutors argued that the miscarriage Poolaw suffered was from her use of methamphetamine. An autopsy of the fetus showed it had tested positive for methamphetamine, the Associated Press reported, but there was no evidence her use of the substance is what caused the miscarriage. The autopsy showed the miscarriage could have been caused by a congenital abnormality and placental abruption, when the placenta detaches from the womb, the AP said.

hosed up poo poo.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Eason the Fifth posted:

For live 'streaming'

livecreaming

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

quote:

Wireless carrier Verizon was fined $1.3 million in 2016 for implementing such a system without informing consumers or letting them opt out

wow, $1.3 million for intrusive tracking and monitoring. that's probably maybe a penny per customer.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Best Friends posted:

The massive increases in people starting fights on airplanes, and anecdotally seeing in real life a former friend flip out for no reason and disown all her friends including her best friend of like 20 years, has got me thinking that either covid, pandemic isolation, or both is doing something to damage people in a way that increases anger.

My entirely unscientific and uninformed opinion is that this isn't the effect of COVID or isolation (alone). It's just what you end up with when the entire media empire learned that "outrage = attention", and when so much of it is country-wide, so everyone you know over facebook or whatever is just as angry as you are about the same things

we've been pouring gasoline on the fire for years

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Milo and POTUS posted:

What word should we replace guarantees with in service guarantees citizenship

Service enables citizenship.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
democrats: better things aren't possible

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
that cartoon is incredible

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

facialimpediment posted:

It's likely at this point. House Progressives aren't budging because Manchin/Sinema released half-rear end statements.

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1453747491413843975

Honestly starting to wonder if most Ds are homeopaths given how much they love watering down bills. :v:

:suicide:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
sounds like your buddy meta terrible fate, would be a shame if it happened to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Someone said the sardine can prison cubes new "high density" dorms had only two enterances/exits ... That doesn't include emergency/fire exits, right? There are a lot more of those than just two?

Right? :ohdear: