Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

facialimpediment posted:

Tired: horse paste

Wired: actual, legitimate anti-covid pill that wasn't on my radar

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1443888989140815885?s=19

Pill turned out so good that they terminated the clinical trial early and it's only $700 a treatment without any fancy infusion bullshit.

I don't know what's funnier, that it's "only 700" or that that really is relatively cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

As Nero Danced posted:

This works way better than it should, it feels like a cheesy 80s action flick trailer. He probably would have envisioned it like this without a shred of irony.

Split in two because I had to pause for a bit:

https://vocaroo.com/1ksnPL4OJxeA
https://vocaroo.com/19U8PwhrebVk

edit:
Because this was a bit hard to find, quoting it here so you can read/laugh along

Man he sucked lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Thwomp posted:

It sounds like she’s drunk her own koolaid and believes she’s the next coming of McCain for Arizona voters.

Honestly, with her past stances, she’s just trying to capture whatever way the wind is blowing that will further her career. It’s not about policy, it’s all about her.

There's no way Rs will ever vote for her after having a D beside her name right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He should open up a competing factory across the street called good electric cars

A Bad Poster posted:

I'm sure omnipotent beings are cool about it when you show up to the afterlife and go "well technically."

It's the my children have triumphed over me thing. Personally my sticking point is that while the eruv is clever as hell, I think a bit of wire is stretching the definition of "enclosed" pretty far but IANAR

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Oct 5, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m the g-g-g-g-GHOST of Jeffrey Epstein behind Bill and Hillary!

You know I'd have 0 problems with this if you just know he wasn't on the "trump was trying to play catch a predator" bandwagon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wait was that true

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol jesus christ loving 7. I'd love to know what they were

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is T90 on there?

e: huh, half a million over 2 years according to reddit. Not sure if I expected taht much

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Oct 7, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Congo is one the the greatest bad movies of its generation

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bruce Campbell would never be in a terrible movie!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bruce Campbell loved that effect according to the collectors magazine I had at the time!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proud Christian Mom posted:

its trivial for businesses to lose money while being wildly profitable, its just that the IRS is too busy chasing people who might have earned $7 more than the maximum for claiming the EITC

It's shocking how this is all by design too

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Rutherford county is Murfreesboro.

gently caress ever going back to Tennessee for any reason.

I mean it just sounds like the south to me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

No matter how many piggy tales I read, it's still just stunning to me that you can staff an entire police force with people who are okay with abusing children.

When might makes right is the whole of your ethos, it becomes inevitable that these types abuse and exploit people who are weaker than them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't even laugh at this poo poo even though it's objectively funny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean the swiss have a merchant navy :shrug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Stupid.

why not sigh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How long til he's on fox

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

tater_salad posted:

but kneeling for are flag is too much I'm cancelling my NFL Ticket subscription!

Hm I wonder what the possible difference is. Guess we'll never know

Internet Wizard posted:

This is a very disappointing piece of news

if a guy makes it to 30 without getting laid, I pretty much guarantee he's alt-right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

"sheeple" still tops my list of I'm talking to a stupid mother fucker

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I haven't even POSTED today

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vince, we found an entire new country to scout talent in

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trump threatening to save this country whether it deserves it or not

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

Texas Tired: Did 6 million really die?

Texas Wired: Did anyone really die? Is the Holocaust just liberal propaganda? Tonight, on Tucker

https://twitter.com/ahylton26/status/1448729683332374531?t=TxJUnMptAyuncFDZryaolw&s=19

But you better believe they've got support israel stickers on their f350s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

VD finally get him?

Very displeased with Clive Owen's portrayal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

But can he roll a b52

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol why would you flip them off. Management or just a bootlicker

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We go to war with the immune system we have

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Best Friends posted:

Sure hope that software was coded correctly then

lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wasn't there a news article years ago that one of the first thing the nerds at the NSA data farm used the panopticon to do was spy on their ex girlfriends

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

aphid_licker posted:

Stephenson was better when he was writing wacky, sloppy and short books rather than long, sloppy and self-infatuated ones

Yup. And the endings suck either way.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

hobbesmaster posted:

Theres a parallel universe out there where Hinkley got Reagan and the IRA got Thatcher.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MazelTovCocktail posted:

lol

Still look at this man who never played Harpoon and Command scenarios. Because in that alt universe it actually triggers some weird Tom Clancy World War III.

Right that's what causes Lionel Hutz to grimace

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Eason the Fifth posted:

Everybody hates cops but everybody's a loving cop these days

hell not even that is true on the internet anymore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why does my dick have a camera

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Make hay while the sun shines good for her

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

as an aside I'm surprised the whole underboob thing hasn't really took off more

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jesus christ what a total clusterfuck

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m still in favor of traffic enforcement being moved away from police, and I understand why no-chase policies exist. I’m more lamenting why there seems to be a societal trend toward so many people thinking they can act like a self-entitled sociopath with impunity.

It's encouraged in our culture

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

boop the snoot posted:

Heaven sounds lame as gently caress
Can't wait to go to hell and wedgie hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ho ly poo poo