Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

McNally posted:

We've survived another month.

Dammit.

Thank you for linking the new thread in the old thread. Unlike SOME PEOPLE you are a mostly good poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

Spooky month off to a bad start.

One of my Crocs(tm) got a hole in it.

I’m devastated.

Crocs are famous for having holes in them.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I'm honestly surprised that comment torpedoed his bid. I thought he already was a senator when he said that.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Oh man, I forgot about the ugly gorillas literally exploding when getting shot.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Love to post and posters and their posting

We know.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Good to know we should never address the problems of American imperialism and hegemony because that distracts from other authoritarians

This is the weirdest mental stretch to get that from the quoted thing. Here's your gold medal.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

shame on an IGA posted:

In real important news, Smash Mouth has broken up after 27 years after the frontman told a fan "I will loving kill your family I swear to god" from the stage.

He still has not eaten the eggs.

Wasn't there an entire story about the time they got him to eat eggs?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

It’s not emotional capriciousness. I’ve thought it through and worked it out. I can still think of myself as a good person and be A-Okay with child molestors being met with 8th amendment breaking punishment in our penal system.

“Oh no, why won’t you think of the poor child molestors rights?” Is a self answering question for all right thinking people in my humble opinion. But I’ll admit, it’s not constitutional. But it is right.

Okay, but have you considered that someone convicted might not be guilty? Even if it was acceptable to basically torture prisoners, is it okay to torture wrongfully convicted people, even if it's something like .1%, just to make sure we torture the guilty ones?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

What are people protesting about the investigation of that explosion?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Ah, gotcha. Thanks, I hadn't even known about the protests or investigation before.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Naramyth posted:

That’s a whole goddamn movie

I went to go find the title Taken was released under in the philippines to make a word play joke. But it was boringly released as "Taken"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

aphid_licker posted:

Wait they now know who the Q guy is??

Basically. Not the OG one though, that's still a mystery.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Isn't there a machinist strike against vaccine mandates?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Nuclear Tourist posted:

You would think that serving and protecting the public would also mean that you try to ensure that you're not a walking disease vector for a highly contagious respiratory virus, but I guess not.

That's because they don't serve and protect the people. They bully and assault the people for fun and profit.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Soylent Pudding posted:

Is the warthog a technical?

I think it's a puma.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Grip it and rip it posted:

Wait they're illegally obtaining evidence rather than get a warrant? I dont think the courts would like that much. Thats like the exact scenario that the exclusionary doctrine was constructed to manage

This implies it ever gets to a court. Like 95% of cases never even get to trial. It's all plea deals.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Best Friends posted:

Like JK Rowling got exactly zero flak for the goblin bankers who are straight out of Nazi propaganda. She only became problematic when she couldn't stop publicly hating trans people, years later.

What? People were calling out the obvious jewish stereotypes for a long rear end time.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

My first guess was that it wasn't a real armor but somebody of Baldwin's, who totally knows about guns man. And yeah if it's a 44 my bet is on through and through people hunt thousand pound pigs with those things

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

That Works posted:

If it was a plugged barrel prop but loaded with an actual shell I imagine that's gonna go badly for everyone downrange.

whatever you feel about Alec Baldwin I legit feel bad for the dude on this one, I seriously doubt any of this was intentional or directly his fault and it's probably gonna gently caress that dude up pretty bad. Note I feel even worse for the victims and their families ofc, but its lovely for everyone in this kinda deal :(

Supposedly the director called for another shot of the scene and his response was "How about I shoot you instead!" and aimed the gun at them and pulled the trigger.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

pantslesswithwolves posted:

JFC, do you have a source for this?

Turns out it was a fake done up by trumper 4channers because Baldwin made fun of big daddy. I'm the rear end in a top hat for perpetuating it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Crab Dad posted:

Absent fathers is the only decent answer. The rest…. Yeeeesh.

Nope, it's a racist dogwhistle. Because every time that person says "absent father" they imagine a black man.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

The crew and squid game had better rooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

It's happening. Europe is getting into your braaaaain.