Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I was just sitting down and thinkin about some fantasy football and I think I got a fun idea for a league.

1. You have 2^X players and it's a bracket style. The tournament lasts X weeks. For example an 8 player bracket takes 3 weeks, 16 player takes 4 weeks.
2. Rosters are something like 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, no bench.
3. Each week the winner of their matchup gets to take a non-QB player from the losing team and the losing team is eliminated. The roster is expanded by 1 FLEX each week.
4. Waiver order does not reset weekly so choose wisely.
5. Bracket order determined by ESPN final projection standing (or something more fun).

The poo poo-talking : roster management ratio would be nice. I'm probably gonna run it with some of my friends for like :20bux: each and would like to hear your thoughts on it - any rules that should be different or haven't been mentioned?

Any weird-rule leagues y'all are in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU