Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

poverty goat posted:

anyone who smokes weed and doesn't think CBD is a thing should get really high on some heady sativa type weed and then consume some actual verified real CBD in a fast acting form like buds or dabs or sublingual. Suddenly the high will change gears to super chill and couchlocked. I find that it's hard to miss when you're already high on the real stuff.

i am gonna do this and will report back tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Simone Magus posted:

i am gonna do this and will report back tia

I bought three different types of CBD oil. Two at 33mg per dropper and one at 50mg. One of the 33mg ones and the 50mg one are both full-spectrum. Hope that I'll experience the benefits.....the 10mg stuff that I had prior didn't do a whole lot.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

poverty goat posted:

nowadays there are boutique medical strains w/ high cbd and high thc in various ratios and I hear this is where it's at for pain relief and above 1:1 CBD:THC it doesn't gently caress you up much

anyone who smokes weed and doesn't think CBD is a thing should get really high on some heady sativa type weed and then consume some actual verified real CBD in a fast acting form like buds or dabs or sublingual. Suddenly the high will change gears to super chill and couchlocked. I find that it's hard to miss when you're already high on the real stuff.

this sounds like a way i'd enjoy weed. all that you get in the uk since its illegal is super high thc stuff that gives me insane anxiety

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

RestingB1tchFace posted:

I bought three different types of CBD oil. Two at 33mg per dropper and one at 50mg. One of the 33mg ones and the 50mg one are both full-spectrum. Hope that I'll experience the benefits.....the 10mg stuff that I had prior didn't do a whole lot.

i just noticed the tonic i had last night had 100mg CBD as well as the 100mg THC. maybe that's why i found it so pleasant.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Lmao stop smoking weed 100mg is waaay too much for a single edible

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Don't get it twisted, CBD has immense effect when consumed with THC. It's just that if you don't take it with THC, the only effect it has is a very slight antipsychotic and antianxiety effect, and you gotta take like a shitload of it.

Its kinda insane how the entourage effect works. I can take 200mg of CBD isolate and feel not much, but I can take 2mg of the CBD isolate with 10mg thc and it will radically alter the high. Wish our universities could study this

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Simone Magus posted:

i just noticed the tonic i had last night had 100mg CBD as well as the 100mg THC. maybe that's why i found it so pleasant.

That's a lot.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

No it’s not. Anything less than 2g of thc is not a lot.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Poohs Packin posted:

Im really sus on weed substitutes after a friend had a horrid experience with "Spice" and got arrested.

Me and a friend tried that poo poo once, I had an honest-to-god panic attack and thought I was dying. Then I thought my friend must've known that I was going to die from that poo poo, and was deliberately trying to kill me. Just total paranoia and feeling like I was going to die for like two straight hours. He laid on my bed and I sat glued to my computer watching an audio visualizer and playing whatever calming music I could find.

It felt similar to how I felt years later when I dabbed with a vape pen, not knowing what "dab" was, and sucked in the biggest lungful of straight THC I've ever inhaled. The poo poo was like 70% concentration, and I thought I was going to die.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Rabite posted:

more like CBDeez

Here ya go.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No it’s not. Anything less than 2g of thc is not a lot.

I was kind of talking more about the CBD.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

RestingB1tchFace posted:

a few years ago i was having stupid baby anxiety attacks about some dental work I needed to get done and 100mg of CBD isolate powder just straight under the tongue before an appointment was like magic

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Oh. Well too much cbd can't hurt you, it's just a bit of a waste of money.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Oh. Well too much cbd can't hurt you, it's just a bit of a waste of money.

Right. These oils are awfully expensive.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Right. These oils are awfully expensive.

CBD isolate costs $15/g so work out how much you're being overcharged for them to dissolve it in oil for you

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Poohs Packin posted:

Im really sus on weed substitutes after a friend had a horrid experience with "Spice" and got arrested.

CBD is not a weed substitute or artificial cannabinoid.

Man these threads are always so full of misinformation and bullshit.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

MrQwerty posted:

CBD is not a weed substitute or artificial cannabinoid.

Man these threads are always so full of misinformation and bullshit.

i think that post was re: delta-8, not cbd.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:thesperg: Why would people seek out chemicals to find happiness when life itself does that without making you lamer and/or a filthy lawbreaker :thesperg:

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

poverty goat posted:

CBD isolate costs $15/g so work out how much you're being overcharged for them to dissolve it in oil for you

I'll probably do that.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Ive heard that if you take enough CBD, you can see into the future

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Delta 8 actually has the effects I was told to expect from CBD. Too bad it’s shady.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Cock
and
Ball
Dorture

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
C
B
DEEZ NUTZ!!!!

:blastu:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Colonel Cancer posted:

Lmao stop smoking weed 100mg is waaay too much for a single edible

well i didn't like chug it, i drank it very slowly over the course of like 4 hours

plus edibles just don't work much on me in general

but yes i have a stupidly high tolerance

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Delta 8 actually has the effects I was told to expect from CBD. Too bad it’s shady.

yeah the one head shop where i've been buying kratom keeps trying to get me to buy Delta-8 since Illinois has a really high Weed Tax so i could save a whole 10 dollars by smoking the completely unregulated mystery weed

yeah let me get right on that haha

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Songbearer posted:

Cock
and
Ball
Dorture

excuse me i came here to post this

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
CBD gave me Morgelons

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Canadian Broadcasting Dumpany

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Careful, Bad Drugs!

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Cautiously Blowing Dudes

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Can't Be Darse'd

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

neato burrito posted:

Protip: Delta 8 THC is sold alongside CBD at those types of places, and it actually gets you high. In Texas, at least. I think it's more of a "it's not illegal" rather than a "it's legal" situation, but its good stuff. I found some 50mg gummies, two of those absolutely put me on my rear end. Also good for going on a bike ride.

Delta 8 is nice. The high on it felt different from normal weed in that I didn't feel like I was bombed out for a while. It was a nice short high. Admittedly though I only smoke rarely so my tolerance is poo poo.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Cums By Danny

The new range of semen from the Devito Collection

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

CBD is alright it actually helps my anxiety

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have a really old dog and the weed that doesn't work seems to make it easier for her to get up and around. It's really noticeable if I forget to give it to her. Good poo poo IMO

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
just do heroin you cowards

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the cbd virgin:
- experiences a placebo
- couldn't score a half gram in amsterdam
- probably stole their mom's ID to get it at the dispensary

the pcp chad:
- is currently fighting the thunder giants
- scared off the local DEA
- can look into a mans heart and know every drug he sells

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Ginette Reno posted:

Delta 8 is nice. The high on it felt different from normal weed in that I didn't feel like I was bombed out for a while. It was a nice short high. Admittedly though I only smoke rarely so my tolerance is poo poo.

i mean the issue is that it isn't regulated at all so in states where Regular Weed is legal it's extra dumb to gamble on buying Mystery Weed

imho

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Simone Magus posted:

:yeah:

it's the literal only good thing about Illinois apparently

edibles don't do much for me but last night i had a PTS Tonic that was 100mg THC. i drank the whole thing and i actually got "the giggles" for the first time in ages. very fuzzy stuff

Jesus Christ 100mg should have you hallucinating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nosfereefer posted:

the cbd virgin:
- experiences a placebo
- couldn't score a half gram in amsterdam
- probably stole their mom's ID to get it at the dispensary

the pcp chad: