Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Nuts and Gum posted:

Jesus Christ 100mg should have you hallucinating

trust me, i wish my tolerance were lower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
10mg thc drinks get me hosed up for hours :ohdear:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
cbd is the thing that gives you the relaxation and confidence to keep posting even though you're not making any sense and everybody is making fun of you and you should stop posting

everybody is making fun of you

stop posting

no keep going it's fine you're being cool and funny it's all good man

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Dang you must be drunk if that's how you spell beer.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's the thing, I came to equate a 5mg edible to 2 beers, and a 10mg to 4 in terms of having a good buzz going. 100mg just plain scary to me in terms of losing control

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
hey let's see if i can down this 10mg thc drink in one stealth edit

consumed

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
gently caress yeah i did it!

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
what a total badass i am, rejoice in my splendor

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
Girl with the dogs uses CBD treats to calm some dogs prior to grooming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4e-R8FiR4

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

grellgraxer posted:

Girl with the dogs uses CBD treats to calm some dogs prior to grooming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4e-R8FiR4

why does she talk like that

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Colonel Cancer posted:

extremely jealous

i have a naturally high tolerance and it takes like 15mg of edibles and beating the hell out of my vaporizer before I'm finding the world rather amusing

but I'm in Idaho for a week and off it cold turkey so hopefully my triumphant return to weedland Saturday will be coupled with a lower tolerance, but my first time ever doing it, I had to do dabs to feel anything at all. Smoking hurts my lovely rear end lungs too much

e. also CBD+THC does absolute wonders when I throw my back out. gently caress opiate pain meds

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Chinatown posted:

This woman is the Chills of pussy shaving

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
My local "Cheap Tobacco" store told me that delta 9 thc is what is federally scheduled. But Delta 8 is totally cool. So I bought Delta 8 THC weed that also had lots of CBD and I'm not gonna lie it got me kinda high. Ymmv

Edit: state: Ohio, weed is medically legal but you don't need a card to buy delta8 weed at a tobacco shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su

Chinatown posted:

Canadian.