Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
cbd stands for cock and ball delights, hope that helps op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Poohs Packin posted:

Im really sus on weed substitutes after a friend had a horrid experience with "Spice" and got arrested.

Me and a friend tried that poo poo once, I had an honest-to-god panic attack and thought I was dying. Then I thought my friend must've known that I was going to die from that poo poo, and was deliberately trying to kill me. Just total paranoia and feeling like I was going to die for like two straight hours. He laid on my bed and I sat glued to my computer watching an audio visualizer and playing whatever calming music I could find.

It felt similar to how I felt years later when I dabbed with a vape pen, not knowing what "dab" was, and sucked in the biggest lungful of straight THC I've ever inhaled. The poo poo was like 70% concentration, and I thought I was going to die.