Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Has Kate appeared yet this season? I don't remember last week's much, but I can't recall her in the Kim K episode. They even replaced her as Lindsey Graham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

frogbs posted:

Mike Day gets a pass from me purely because he was in those David Blaine Street Magic videos from like 20 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqsV3q7rRU

Holy poo poo, I’ve never seen this before, and I just about died laughing. What is SNL doing to Mikey Day that they’re suppressing whatever he may have brought to that?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Khanstant posted:

that's a start, but even 15 seems like a bigass cast.

and as for kenan, like, as a society we owe him to find some other sketch comedy show to live in, can't just turn the guy out on the streets. like let's pitch in for a new madtv or even bring back all that and let him be on that.

Doesn't he still have a sitcom with Don Johnson? Or was that cancelled?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyeyqSFdMhg

Came across this, due to it being the Halloween season.

Good lord, Tim Curry is not remotely conscious for this.