Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

Malah posted:

YES

NO

Then what is even the loving point of this route? :psyduck: Let Manuela bag the serial killer, it writes itself!!

Yeah, I got the impression he was a plant from the Agarthans or Empire? No idea why he was actually there (he accomplished nothing with his infiltration except sucker punching Manuela) but something seemed to be scaring the hell out of the locals given all the rumors that propagated during the build-up to his

... second? Third confrontation? I've watched Lysithea obliterate him with Dark Spikes so many times that it's hard to differentiate between them.

There is a monastery conversation with Manuella where she discusses the Death Knight and how he awkwardly apologized to her for the previous incident, so it's not totally forgotten. I do agree they should have had a support but the DLC characters don't get very many in general.

As far as his personal history goes- he started out working for the Flame Emperor for reasons that haven't been explained yet, then she loaned him to the Agarthans, first to support the Western Church splinter team trying to steal the Sword of the Creator, then when that failed he abducted Flayn to steal her blood and plant Monica/Kronya without raising suspicion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU