Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

As I mentioned before, that rules and the game should have had more bi and gay pairings in by default.

No I'm not still salty about Claude.

I only started playing FE3H pretty recently, so when I picked a male Byleth and saw the only two male S-support options were Linhardt and Alois, I was like meh..... OK whatever, that's pretty slim pickings, guess I'll be Manuela's boytoy instead. Then one day I'm doing the old Talk To Everybody, and Alois mentions his wife and his whole happily married life, and I'm like wait, what?! It's not even two gay options?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

FrozenPhoenix71 posted:

True, but the hair is just way too ugly on Guyleth for me.

Aw I like his hair just fine... well, at least I did before it went all chalky minty mouthwash green.

What I really can't stand though is the Enlightened One outfit. That was what got me to finally bother changing unit appearances on anyone.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I get way too amused by Jeritza teatimes. Just having the Edgelord Death Knight sitting there all "It's HOT... :(" in his mopey voice

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Clawtopsy posted:

They sailed from the continent of Deece.

Deece Nuts?

Natural 20 posted:

It's interesting though, when did the Empire start passing down the idea that Nemesis was a hero if Wilhelm was so strongly tied to Rhea?

Wasn't it also Rhea's idea to rewrite the story that way? A fallen hero of course, but originally a hero... who was originally just granted the weapons in good faith, cause there's totally no way some mere uppity humans could kill gods and turn their bones into weapons right :ohdear: