Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tactless Ogre
Oct 31, 2011

Keldulas posted:

Manuela's main problem isn't the growths, its the bases. Priest is a bad class to auto-level in, and she's in the category of 'get 17 strength or magic on promotion'. Which is really bad for physical since 17 strength is too low to actually do damage. It'd be serviceable for magic.... except for starting with no Reason and a weakness in it, so you won't actually get 17 magic at level 20.

Remove any singular factor against her and she'd be perfectly workable, but it's the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were.

I just made her a swordmaster that used Levin Swords and she ended up being fuckin' hysterical if I could get her in a forest. Might have gotten blessed, but also note I can't speak for Maddening runs, I went to hard and no further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU