Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018

midnight lasagna posted:

Jeralt's not actually capable of stealing the Kostas kill - in fact I'm pretty sure green units can't kill bosses at all. Jeralt can damage him but he'll never drop him below 1 HP. Doesn't stop them from trying though!

this much is correct; the battle at remire is, in my experience, generally ended by jeralt running into solon turn after turn while the rest of my team cleans up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018

Bifauxnen posted:

I only started playing FE3H pretty recently, so when I picked a male Byleth and saw the only two male S-support options were Linhardt and Alois, I was like meh..... OK whatever, that's pretty slim pickings, guess I'll be Manuela's boytoy instead. Then one day I'm doing the old Talk To Everybody, and Alois mentions his wife and his whole happily married life, and I'm like wait, what?! It's not even two gay options?

For what it's worth, DLC adds two more. Men and women get three each of same-sex, playable character S-ranks that end in marriage.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Having Distant Counter means Jeritza is probably the best user of Wrath and/or Defiant Crit and/or Vantage in the game.

Y'know, if you care that much.