Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Edit: and here are 2021's costumes! If your Halloween av was not included but you'd like it to be, let me know!

nut

vanisher

Percy Teatwillow

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Bo-Pepper

Viginti Septem:

Prof. Crocodile

take the moon

boo-osterous (biosterous)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Luvcow

ChubbyChecker

Barking Gecko:

Mormon Nailer:

Xcheopis

Ghosts and Ghouls (Goons are Great)

alnilam:

Manifisto

Ghouled Mango

Lurkers Must Ghost

Happy Spooktober, friends!! It is that time of year again--time to transform our avatars into horrid frightening creatures (or, you know, more so than usual). There will be another, separate thread for requesting, creating, and showing off spooky avatars! Look for it this coming week. THIS thread is for yobbers to sign up by posting the custom title they would like the mods to revert you to (free of charge) once the holiday is over. We will also update the OP with a parade of all of this year's spooky avs for future civilizations (ahd/or aliens) to admire hundreds of years hence.

Links to past years' parades:
2020: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942943
2019: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897964
2018: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870048
2017: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834463
2016: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788761

Your post should include the desired current/old avatar itself along with any text and gang tags community badges you want, exactly as you want them (line breaks and all). Also please indicate whether the av and/or any text should be centered. You don't have to revert to your current av, but you do need to revert to something currently on the server, i.e. an avatar you've held in the past. Make sure the image addresses you specify use the SA server URL, not a link to an outside host!

Again, reverting to your old avatar is a complimentary service courtesy of Jeffrey and the mods. Yobbers are responsible for purchasing their own spooky avs however.

Please sign up here before changing your av to a spooky one! Otherwise you'll have to find some way to get the server addresses of your current av and all your current gang tags. This may be simple but it may be hard/impossible, either way it certainly sounds like a hassle. (However, if you messed up and already changed your av you can sign up retroactively, assuming you know the deets.)

To kick things off, here's my signup:

(centered)
(centered)
(centered)

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Yes! I still have my avatar going from last year's festivities because it is so pretty.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

biosterous

is it possible to do just a username change for spooktober? i'm already pomkin but i might change to boo-osterous if i only have to pay once

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

is it possible to do just a username change for spooktober? i'm already pomkin but i might change to boo-osterous if i only have to pay once

I dunno but I will look into it!

ty nesamdoom!

nut

if u are on the fence about using an old spooky av and wanting a new one, know that i will be patrolling the av thread, dealing out spooky justice to all who want it

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

:yeshaha:

all centered:

(ヤイケス!)

nut

and here is my set-up for the post-halloween season

(that's it sorry for disappointing, you can center it if you want or not, i leave it to yours and god's hands)

Prof. Crocodile

I would love a spooky av. centered, no text, no gang tags, as per my current av which I will link below:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

what kind of animal doesn't center their av

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
im gonna switch to an av nut made me but this av and these tags marqueed and centred why not

----------------

Manifisto

take the moon posted:

im gonna switch to an av nut made me but this av and these tags marqueed and centred why not

got it! u want the "pumpkin pals" tag even though halloween will be over? that's fine, it's a handsome tag!

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo
yea i love pumpkin pals

----------------

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I loved last year's costume so much I already put it on but I would love a new costume if anyone wants to make me one!

I can change it back myself so you mods don't need to worry about that!

E: here is my normal av though in case it's useful to anyone making me an av:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

I should do this.

alnilam

both centered pls

ty manifisto

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

All centered. I want to participate but my av is bigger than normal and I don't want to lose that because I'm a big baby so I don't know if I can and is this my life now?

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

All centered. I want to participate but my av is bigger than normal and I don't want to lose that because I'm a big baby so I don't know if I can and is this my life now?

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hmm I don't think your current av is bigger than normal? my computer says 141 x 180 pixels, 18.5k, well within the limits

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

huh i thought it was taller for some reason maybe i'm blind is this what dying feels like

selan dyin

posting

there can be no true peace if you enjoy using the computer

ChubbyChecker

ppost

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Don't really know how to make my AV any spookier but I'm in

e: I thought I was centered for my AV but it looks like no. It's me, I am the animal who doesn't center their AV :getin:

magic cactus fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Oct 11, 2021

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Getting ready for the parade!

centered

Smoke 'em if you got 'em! centered

Community badges marqueed, please

Manifisto posted:

great, but what about text / gang tags? this goes for everyone, it's not like we keep records on that!

Many apologies!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Oct 11, 2021

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Getting ready for the parade!

great, but what about text / gang tags? this goes for everyone, it's not like we keep records on that!

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

[color="navy"]Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."[/color]

All centered.

vanisher

ty friends
centered
centered

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Oct 12, 2021

Manifisto

friendly reminder that there are things this thread is for and things it ain't for. requests go in the stickied av creation thread!! this thread is the cryo chamber for pre-halloween avs, which should include any text and gang tags that go along with them.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Oct 12, 2021

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I think this is the past

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Oct 12, 2021

Manifisto

hope everyone's halloween was fun and scary! later today I will be reverting spooky avatars to non-spooky ones as requested in this thread. now is a good time to let me know if you changed your mind--either you requested a reversion but no longer want it, or you somehow didn't sign up for a reversion but actually wanted it!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

okay, the various avatar reversions have been requested and will go through upon admin approval

if I messed something up let me know!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

okay, the various avatar reversions have been requested and will go through upon admin approval

if I messed something up let me know!

Thank you very much for doing this!

ChubbyChecker

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

I am back to normal, and now I have TWO great spoopy avs in the holster.