Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

totalnewbie posted:

So loving what. It's still over a hundred people who are not TT who use the discord server even if you don't like the person who runs it.

Gonna be less than a hundred soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Does the full status for a server change very often or are locked worlds staying that way until transfers loosen things up in a few weeks?

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Nice 500 word essay

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Flavahbeast posted:

eat food! it's cheap and lasts 20 minutes and it keeps you at 100% health by healing you for 1% every 2.5s

for god's sake don't do it in a duel though!!!!

Dimo ArKacho posted:

Should I even open this stupid game, or just refund it? I was too stupid to read the threads BEFORE I bought the thing, and great as they have been, is it even worth playing?

i've got 50 hours in and still having fun. that's under a dollar an hour even if i quit now. maybe i'll get tired of it soon. they aren't lying about the game's faults but there's no sub so it's not too hard to get value from the game just dicking around and seeing the pretty game world and collecting all the stuff lying on the ground.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

theguybro posted:

There's constantly people running it on Royllo.

I just ran it with a goon and some pubsters yesterday.

pretty good for a big mmo just released 2 weeks ago