Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
That last thread was a wild ride, thankfully I took someones advice from the last thread and

Tempus Thales posted:

just grab the popcorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

I suspect that was the joke

Correct.

Ougher posted:

You are probably correct, but I rarely take anything goons do at face value these days.

A good position to take.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Wow, I thought all the drama had wrapped up neatly but not even half a day later and someone is picking the weirdest hill in the world to die on.

Maybe there is something to this game after all.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I almost feel like it would of spoilt the surprise.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
How does this thread keep delivering with meltdowns? and how is every single meltdown THE EXACT SAME?

Someone goes "this u?" [posts screenshots of someone being lovely in a chat]

Followed by the person exploding in the most cringy anger fueled posts where they double, triple, quadruple down on everything and act like they are a pureblood goon puppetmaster who is receiving nourishment from woke goon pretender tears and everyone played into their hands by calling them on being poo poo before they vanish beneath the pile of lmao lol.