Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boar It
Jul 29, 2011

Mesmerizing eyebrows is my specialty

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

Yay, new thread. :toot:

Can we get the info on the EU companies in the OP too?

Wu Tang Company is currently on Zerzura EU, which is locked for new characters. We plan to transfer together to a new server once we get the option to do that, so if you're located in EU and want to join I suggest you start leveling a character and join the Covenant. Come hang out on our Discord, https://discord.gg/pFJezJ8NMd, and we'll keep you updated on where we'll end up.
We're currently around 40 people on Discord, and except the Sonic meme channel, we're drama free.

I figured I would start on a server on the same cluster or whatever they call them. But all of the servers in the same group as Zerzura are full too. So I just hope they will let you transfer to any server in your region and not just those who share the same group. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boar It
Jul 29, 2011

So I kept hearing about how you shouldn't start the main quest or whatever if you want to play in another region. But since I'm alone at the moment I just kept going where I started, namely First Light. But after that I would like to go to Brightwood since it seems like a much more interesting region compared to the neighboring Cutlass Keys. Will that be possible or will the main story quest keep pushing me towards Cutlass Keys eventually because it is closer?

Boar It
Jul 29, 2011

punch drunk posted:

You can go wherever after you finish your first town. Syndicate and Covenant get sent to Brightwood for their faction quest and Marauder to Cutlass Keys I think but you can do that then just leave.

Ive yet to see any questlines that continue in other towns. They may send you there but you always come right back to the town it started in.

Ah cool. I'm Covenant so that works out perfectly then. Thanks for the info.

Boar It
Jul 29, 2011

Google Butt posted:

If they just implemented wildy the game would be much better

I really hope they do. It feels like such an obvious thing, but it seems like Amazon is scared of gating content behind PVP. I don't touch the wilderness in OSRS unless I have to but that is because the PVP relies on tick manipulation and skull tricking which is just total bullshit. But I've had fun fighting others so far, incidentally everyone has been around my own level but I've only fought like three people because 99% of people don't flag up.

Boar It fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 5, 2021

Boar It
Jul 29, 2011

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I guess I'm happy for the pvp in the first week but I dont see any low level player's ever flagging after a server is two weeks old.

Me and my buddies always flag up for PVP regardless of what we are doing. We are all in the 10-20 range and we keep running into 1v1 or 2v2 situations where everyone is within a few levels of each other. I guess we've been lucky with our server choice. Not that many flagging up but every trip we go out and do stuff we usually end up in at least one small skirmish which is pretty nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boar It
Jul 29, 2011

CuddleCryptid posted:

Protip, don't do Amrine unless you're at several levels over the recommended one. I just had a group severely struggle to even get down the basic enemies while I tanked and our healer ended up not being a healer. We got all the way to the end and just had to quit at the boss, an hour and a half plus tons of repair parts later.

Weird, I did it with a group of friends and we ranged from 21-26. Did it twice without wiping. Though my buddies apparently tried it once before I joined and they wiped on the last boss but I think they were only four then. But playing with random people surely makes it more challenging. Not that we were employing any serious tactics beyond "don't die". :v: