Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Slam a car door until you're done. It works really well for covering up farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

Poop and pee into your hand.

y'all really just let the doo doo fall in the toilet?

https://youtu.be/gexjlM-jjEc

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Practice mongolian throat singing, maybe even put in "mongolian throat singing practice room" sign on the shitter door, for authenticity

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Become lonely and single so there's nobody around to hear you poo poo.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Just lol if you think that fan was covering for anything. We can all hear you blasting rear end OP. We have this whole time

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

just go poo poo under a waterfall like good intended.
a yellow waterfall

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Draw a bath and poop underwater. You would be amazed what being submerged in water does to muffle sounds.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you didn’t stop being poo-shy by the end of college/university I don’t even know what to tell you.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
You're making GBS threads right now, aren't you?! I CAN HEAR YOU. Fuckin disgusting.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I like to loudly announce to my housemates when I am going to the toilet specifically to poo poo, and then when I get out I announce how great of a poo poo it was.

They are generally extremely self conscious about this sort of stuff and because of my stupidity they're all way more comfortable being people now. It's great.

poo poo hard, poo poo loud and proudly proclaim to the world.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Put baseball card in the fan.
Run shower and sink as high as they go.
Leave door open.
Make fart sounds with your mouth.

Oh yeah, and live alone.

And if you don't have a bidet yet, WTF is wrong with you. Get a bidet. Costco even sells the good Toto ones now.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

spacetoaster posted:

So the exhaust fan in my bathroom died after 12 years of service, went a grabbed a new model from the store and installed it this morning.

The thing moves more air than the old one (good), but is whisper quiet (WTF?!?!). I depend on all that racket to cover the sound of my pooping and peeing!

What the heck do I do? All suggestions welcome.

https://youtu.be/qorkD6nPYQM should get you through at least the peeing

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You should set up a PA through out your home and mic your rear end. Then people will think it is somebody else making GBS threads, not the fellow in the bathroom.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Just find the ultimate shitter in your country and record them making GBS threads. Then play that back, but like ten times louder.

This will lead people to believe you are just as excellent at making GBS threads as the most quality and excellent shitter in your country, only also a giant.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Cardboard Tube Silencer

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Fashion yourself an arse silencer

Then you can defecate by stealth wherever you go

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Wait, you don't keep a trombone in your bathroom to play while taking a poo poo?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Put a glory hole in your bathroom.

It won’t do anything for the noise but at least you’ll have a glory hole in your bathroom.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i had one of those ricola-style huge swiss horns installed in front of my toilet that extends through the wall so it's really easy to cover the sound of my rampant diarrhea

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tell everyone the bathroom is wher you do your theorems and every time a poopy is gonna splash just yell “eureka!” And they’ll all think your a math whiz (lol whiz get it?)

Alternatively, get into tripod position and poo poo directly upwards into the fan blades so it expertly exits the house from the roof. It will save u money on water bill

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

mudskipp posted:

Fashion yourself an arse silencer

Then you can defecate by stealth wherever you go

I don't want to fill out all that paperwork with the BATFE.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I was told that the sound of air being moved through the vent system in my office is actually artificial white noise building management pipes in because we expect to hear it and it wigs us out when we don't. Sort of like those fake engine noises powerful electric cars pipe into the cabin, because life experience has conditioned us to feel weird driving in relative silence, compared to the noise a similarly performing combustion engine would create.

So what I'm saying is poo poo exclusively in one of the cubicles of my office, or in the backseat of a Tesla.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Loudly and openly declare whenever you're going to the bathroom. Not your problem if anyone hears you poop.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Get some noise-cancelling headphones 🎧. Boom! No more poop sounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Get some noise-cancelling headphones 🎧. Boom! No more poop sounds

Do you put them on your butt cheeks or how does that work?

Or do you mean put them on anyone else in the bathroom while you poo then ask for them back after you wipe?