Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

if you post in it in october it randomly picks another account to post from, sort of like you've been bodyswapped much like the 1972 children's novel or the many films based off of it with the same name. tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae

Please, this is all I have
I hope I get swapped with Jamie Lee Curtis so I can defend myself against Michael Myers, should he show up

Manifisto

this sounds like it would lead to chaos and is therefore a good idea op

are there any other children's film premises we can steal to spice up the forums

hell byob is already like james and the giant peach (the giant peach is a metaphor for a butt) (a delicious edible flying butt we can hollow out and live in)

ty nesamdoom!

Tampa Bae

Manifisto posted:

this sounds like it would lead to chaos and is therefore a good idea op

are there any other children's film premises we can steal to spice up the forums

hell byob is already like james and the giant peach (the giant peach is a metaphor for a butt) (a delicious edible flying butt we can hollow out and live in)
Photoshop everyone's avatars with button eyes. You're a mod right, you can queue that up?

Tampa Bae

Tampa Bae posted:

Photoshop everyone's avatars with button eyes. You're a mod right, you can queue that up?
BOYB: Bring Your Own Buttons

Sorry, your post just reminded me that I watched Coraline recently

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

this is a good idea but it turns out i already have button eyes in real life (i am the famous haunted/cursed raggedy ann Annabelle)

Ventral EggSac

Mitch McConnel from Pan's Labyrinth with the eyes for hands but in the forums, so you have to hit reply (hands) to see any other posts (eyes)

hot cocoa on the couch

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

if you post in it in october it randomly picks another account to post from, sort of like you've been bodyswapped much like the 1972 children's novel or the many films based off of it with the same name. tia.

this would be cool but only if i get body swapped into a big titty lady so i can play with my own big titties

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

hot cocoa on the couch

oh whoops, i now see that the bodyswapping is metaphorical and the swap will be entirely within the forums code. apologies

e: will still accept being body swapped into a big titty woman if that is an option tho

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 4, 2021

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
invasion of the body snatchers was my favorite children's book too op

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I like your AV and name, Dr. Chainsaw PHD!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this would be cool but only if i get body swapped into a big titty lady so i can play with my own big titties

Bimbofy me, cap'n!

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

you and me both sister!

Ass-penny

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

lmfao this would be super funny, but based on my zero experience actually coding it sounds like it might be difficult? I kinda like FF, and in one of the threads I'm in we would probably still be able to positively ID the op (because they owe us cat pictures every friday, you should definitely check it out)

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

hot cocoa on the couch

rear end-penny posted:

lmfao this would be super funny, but based on my zero experience actually coding it sounds like it might be difficult? I kinda like FF, and in one of the threads I'm in we would probably still be able to positively ID the op (because they owe us cat pictures every friday, you should definitely check it out)

friday forum is tight and dope and a cool place to just chill out and think about how it's friday, the day before the weekend, and also to share pics of 2 small kittens that everybody loves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

friday forum is tight and dope and a cool place to just chill out and think about how it's friday, the day before the weekend, and also to share pics of 2 small kittens that everybody loves

But it's Wednesday.

Always.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!