Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
INXS's catalog up through Kick
The Cult's catalog up through Sonic Temple
Metallica's catalog up through ...And Justice For All
Cheap Trick, smatterings of their catalog up through Lap Of Luxury
The Escape Club - Wild Wild West
Information Society - Information Society

Pretty much all influenced by what I saw on MTV.

The only outside influence was a friend who loaned me his AJFA CD.

I think it a year later that a co-worker heard me playing Faith No More's The Real Thing and graciously loaned me his Pixies and Red Hot Chili Peppers CDs which I loved enough to buy on my own. With those, I was setup to be blown away by the early 90s releases from FNM, Pixies, RHCP, and Metallica. And kind of demoralized with INXS and the Cult basically remaking Kick (X) and Sonic Temple (Ceremony).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Did you mean to ask about my cassette collection, op?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I mean, how are we expected to know the CDs we had when we were exactly 15? But whatever I'll bite.

NIN - The Downward Spiral, The Fragile
The Cramps - A Date With Elvis
Butthole Surfers - Independent Worm Saloon
Primus - Tales From the Punchbowl, Antipop
Pop Will Eat Itself - This is the Day... This is the Hour... This is This!
Powerman 5000 - Tonight the Stars Revolt!
Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe
GWAR - We Kill Everything, America Must Be Destroyed

...but then I also had poo poo like Limp Bizkit because it was on the radio and I thought I was obligated to own it because it was popular. :shrug:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I appear to be one of the only people who didn't get a free copy of Dookie on CD with an issue of Kerrang! magazine attached to it