Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Collective Soul - Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid; Collective Soul; Disciplined Breakdown; Dosage; Blender
Greenday - Dookie
Weezer - Blue Album
Aerosmith - Get a Grip, Big Ones, Big Ones
Phish - every album through 2000
Rage Against The Machine - Battle of Los Angeles
Santana - Abraxas, Santana, III, probably some greatest hits
Weird Al Yankovic - In 3D
Smashmouth - Fush Yu Mang
Days of the New - I and II
Alice in Chains - Unplugged, Dirt
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
Soundtracks - Angus, Mission Impossible, Tomorrow Never Dies, The Matrix, Dumb and Dumber
Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Miles Davis and John Coltrane
The Offspring - Smash

And a handful of burned compilations including Staind, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Rage Against The Machine, Godsmack, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Remember when you could get a free cd from some coke promotion and the choices were Dixie chicks and silverchair?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

dustin.h posted:

That would have been, what, 1998? Pop music, none at all, other than the soundtrack to Evita. Selecting ten Baroque albums, I had:

• Handel - Water Music
  • Handel - Acis and Galetea
  • Handel - Alcina
  • Handel - Rinaldo
  • Handel - Harpsichord concerti
  • Vivaldi - Four Seasons
  • Vivaldi - Mandolin concerti
  • Purcell - The Fairy Queen
  • Purcell - Come Ye Sons of Art
  • Jean-Phillippe Rameau - Les Indes Galantes

Others, too, but those I remember most fondly. Alcina remains my desert island opera.

get in the locker