Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Well you picked a good age for me, cause its when i started actaully having cds that werent just loving Sailor Moon DIC Cds and Presidents of the United States Albums. ( i was a cringe queer when i was young ).

The year : 2001

Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory
Lost Prophets: The Fake Sound of Progress
Gorillaz: Self Titled
Toxicity: System of a Down
Mushroomhead XX
Daft Punk: Discovery
Presidents of the United States of America: Self Titled
Presidents of the United States of America: II
Presidents of the United States of America: Pure Frosting
Presidents of the United States of America: Freaked Out And Small
Sailor Moon: Songs from the Hit TV Series
Sailor Moon & The Scouts - Lunarock
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Fight Club Soundtrack Album By the Dust Brothers
Ill Niño Revolution Revolución

Used to play kung fu mod on Max Payne while high on pain meds cause i was sick as poo poo all the time as a teen.

Was a pretty big deal cause before 2000-2001 i really didnt have poo poo for music.

Talkc fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Oct 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

God drat I know the POTUS from the Peaches song. I had no idea they went to make 3 more albums.

They made albums all the way into the new 2010s.

They made like 8 albums. Good poo poo all of it. Some are compilations of their touring stuff and B Sides, some of its just studio stuff.

They were my favorite band until i got deep into They Might Be Giants in recent years.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
On the subject of TMBG one of the absolute killers of their older songs, requires THE STICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE2q-1xA4w0

I feel linell gets a lot of spotlight cause of songs like birdhouse in your soul but flansburgh kills it on this track with nothing but vocals and a heavily modified log