Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

noice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I have an av cert still waiting to be used so maybe I should get a spoopy av that I will keep straight through xmas and possibly forever. It doesn't have to have anything to do with my current av. Maybe it's time I brought dogcoat back.

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

I have an av cert still waiting to be used so maybe I should get a spoopy av that I will keep straight through xmas and possibly forever. It doesn't have to have anything to do with my current av. Maybe it's time I brought dogcoat back.

what is your current av from?

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

what is your current av from?

from an art done by a yobber that may have hopefully been posted to their instagram because otherwise I have no source (https://www.instagram.com/bleaksploitation/)

biosterous

it was a deep dish peat moss art thread from iirc kinda early in the pandemic, so somewhere from march to august 2020??

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

some ideas for ye!

the second pair is slightly zoomed in

honestly I think the ones with the holes for face and eyes may be . . . too spooky? up to you tho!

i love posting in threads and then forgetting about them, almost as much as i love this avatar!!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prof. Crocodile

i forgot about this thread and goddam there are some great spooky avs herein.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Spoopy AV test. FAU made this one for me a few years ago. :tipshat:

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

Spoopy AV test. FAU made this one for me a few years ago. :tipshat:

lookin' great!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

your friend sk posted:

i love posting in threads and then forgetting about them, almost as much as i love this avatar!!

i may not have the patience to wait for it but none of these have a fully sexual snail with human titties in them

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

some ideas for ye!

the second pair is slightly zoomed in

honestly I think the ones with the holes for face and eyes may be . . . too spooky? up to you tho!

what if the eye was a mini goatse close up? (with eyebrow ring obviously)?

Pizzatime

I'm already at max spoop. just came here to show off

Manifisto

Pizzatime posted:

hey pizzatime it's been a little while, good to see you!

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Pizzatime posted:

i dunno, if that skeleton was dressed up like a frankenstein, i mean, boy that would be p spooky

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

Manifisto posted:

hey pizzatime it's been a little while, good to see you!

yeah, hi! your name must've changed since, mysterious stranger.

Nosfereefer posted:

i dunno, if that skeleton was dressed up like a frankenstein, i mean, boy that would be p spooky

the possibilities are endless