Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Hey thanks for inviting me, do you mind if I just close the curtains for a bit? I appreciate it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
*gasp* no! Don't put that garlic in! Whatever you do!!!

Don't you know the pre-diced kind has no flavor? Lets just skip the garlic entirely for now.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

oh I didn't have any trouble with traffic, I took a shortcut through some storm drains

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'm NOT a vampire. Can you please invite me into your house?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"You are a very wise man

FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS YET TO LIVE A SINGLE LIFETIME"

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

When you look this glamorous, you’ve no need for a mirror

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"You ever heard of Children of the Night? They're my favorite band."

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Woahhh who left the little box of snacks next to the toilet? And why does it have this flappy lid on it?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Everyone is always telling me to turn off my monitor and when I do its just a black reflective screen. IDGI

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
*rings doorbell* Hey man what's up! Happy birthday! *waves at people inside*

Yeah you gotta be like "in defiance of the LORD I hereby invite into my home" just kind of a weird thing for me haha, you just gotta say that

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
people call me....Nosferatu!

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
My friend Renfield is a great Solicitor if you ever need one.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Yes, I have several rentals available.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I don't drink... wine

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

peanut posted:

Woahhh who left the little box of snacks next to the toilet? And why does it have this flappy lid on it?

Is it just me or are these stale???

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

bossy lady posted:

Everyone is always telling me to turn off my monitor and when I do its just a black reflective screen. IDGI

Per the thread, I am *not* currently digging my claws into my antique wooden throne at the supposition that the concept of reflections eludes me.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
I just don't photograph well, that's all.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Look, when I told you I wanted to suck you dry that isn't what I had in mind but ok.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Aardvark! posted:

*gasp* no! Don't put that garlic in! Whatever you do!!!

Don't you know the pre-diced kind has no flavor? Lets just skip the garlic entirely for now.

kazr posted:

I don't drink... wine

Hear hear. Can't we just find a nice English restaurant?

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

oh, why am I counting all these grains of rice that accidentally was spilled on the floor?

umm...I have autism?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
bites ur neck

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
all of my facebook ads are for memory foam caskets and cowled snuggies

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Can I have Bloody Mary?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

*Explodes into ash when sunlight is let into the strip club*

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

*casually leaves this on my kindle standby screen when a friend visits*

Bisexual Vampire Unicorns Teach Me The Importance Of The Vampire Cough
by Chuck Tingle

Buck has been working overtime as he searches for new solutions to combat the trotting plague, a virus that causes uncontrollable trotting. With no new answers, Buck turns to the supernatural, heading up to a spooky old castle in search of vampires who might have an answer.

It’s here that Buck meets Count Rimble and Countess Gorba, and while they stress that the most important aspect of avoiding the trotting plague is staying home and washing you hands, they also take a moment to teach Buck about the vampire cough. This pose-like maneuver helps keep coughs and sneezes from infecting others, which is perfect for those in a house with someone they’d like to keep safe. Of course, the vampire cough is also a great way to stay healthy even after the trotting plague ends.

Now Buck is looking for a way to repay these gorgeous bisexual vampires, who are proud to suck cock, not blood. As Count Rimble would say in his thick Transylvanian accent, “I vant to pound your butt!”

This erotic tale is 4,200 words of sizzling bisexual human on vampire unicorn action.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
jeez, what's gotten into you? I've got to be honest, you have me a little worried
a rational person like you running around talking about ghouls and goblins?

a vampire? guess I've heard worse names for a claims adjuster. *chuckles*

come on, think about this. how do you suppose I investigate fraud without ever stepping into sunlight? next you'll be telling me bigfoot sold you your car.
come on, now. put down that cross. there you go. see? nothing to be afraid of.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
"So what do you guys think about werewolves? Bunch of assholes, am I right??? Also, what's the deal with that Van Helsing guy. Shouldn't he be in jail? Think of all those innocent people he murdered just because he didn't like their lifestyle..."

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Bigfoot would never sell cars, I know because he lives in my spooky castle, uh I mean in the woods behind my modest suburban home.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

ever see that movie what we do in the shadows?

yeah, SUPER offensive

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

That was so last century.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Hey thanks for the beverage but do you uuh do you have a straw? I love to suck haha I guess you could say it's "my thing". Good old Songbearer will suck just about anything, you name it!! Lollies, sweeties, your blood EVEN A BIG OL' DICK haha

Yeah I know you don't drink red wine with a straw can you just, just go look? Take your time, don't worry about me or keeping your back turned to me haha I'm just your crazy ol' pal!!!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think some people are just innately better. Their lessers exists to... support them, let us say. That's just how things work and those people deserve their privileges.

It is perfectly and completely fair. Anyone, absolutely anyone who works hard and shows merit (and earns the approval of their betters) can rise above their humble beginnings and become one of those worthy elite.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
As a devoted atheist, I have a right not to be exposed to any imagery that goes against my beliefs.

I respect your religious preferences. I just don't want them shoved in my face.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
You ever seen Interview with the Vampire?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

"Well if you so insist, why don't you try our new drink on tap." The bartender's grin seemingly reflected the entire spectrum of the dancing room lights. "No it's nothing like crack, kratom, or krokodil - you can say it's the life of the party."

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
hiking not listed as a hobby on tinder profile

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Oh you mean a steakhouse? Sure, count me in

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Oh my! You have exactly one-hundred thirty four thousand, eight hundred nineteen hairs on your head. That's far above average, you know. I am very impressed.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
So this pool we're going to.. it's not near a church is it? Like, there aren't going to be priests there? I just don't want any on-duty priests near the pool ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I know a girl who happens to react poorly to sunlight, like gets instant rashes and stuff, and is also allergic to garlic.

Sometimes she plays it up by making people invite her inside. It's very funny.