Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

these are not my vampire brides, i am a simple transylvanian bigamist, and we didnt kill that baby it was dead when we found it!

keanu: most excellent, count dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Sorry, I'm still a bit dizzy. I've been hanging upside down for the last few hours.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Stop calling it that. To me it's still Constantinople and I don't care what the dumb song says.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
Hi Mate, mind if I come inside?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*gets to the hotel complimentary breakfast right when it opens, before the sun has risen*

Hey, where's the Count Chocula?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I vant to zuck your neck, blaaah

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

phasmid posted:

Stop calling it that. To me it's still Constantinople and I don't care what the dumb song says.

Only 1690's kids will remember this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*attempt of intense hypno-stare is foiled by social awkwardness*

*stares intently at your shoulder*

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
*queefs bats*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My favourite bvand? Vhy, is ze chivldren of ze night, vhat muzick zey play!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I can't watch Batman movies without cringing because they get so much of the bat stuff wrong

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Um, I was drinking blood before it was cool. Like ten, twenty, six hundred years before.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Nicolas Cage to OP: “No.”

https://youtu.be/N_REktM-_cc

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

“No, I’m not a vampire. I get asked that all the time. I know I’ve got these elongated canine teeth, but that’s… because of something else.” *pulls out mirror and shows you I’ve got a reflection*

“See, not a vampire. Now, is this cutlery silver? I… have an allergy to silver.” *looks nervously outside window to check phase of moon* “What? I’m just really into astronomy. That’s aWWWWWLLL!” *clears throat* “Sorry. I don’t know what came over me. You got any rare steaks up in this shiznit?”

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Oh yeah me too I only eat raw food, more like I only drink raw food, yeah like juice but kinda different, close your eyes and I'll show you wait come back

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hi I'm an early Facebook investor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OH. MY. GOD. I cannot BELIEVE you would even ask that! ME?! A vampire?! PREPOSTEROUS, I tell you! Why, I’m just OFFENDED that we’re even having this discussion. UNBELIEVABLE! Goodness me, you think you know someone and then they just go off and spout the most RIDICULOUS ideas, it’s tragic what this world is coming to!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Nelson Mandingo posted:

*Explodes into ash when sunlight is let into the strip club*

lmao look at this virgin vampire thats never been to a stripclub. as if they would ever let natural light into a stripclub LOL

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Now listen here sir I do not in fact "suck tremendously". I don't know who you heard that from but maybe you can disclose that information to my friend Igor, he always keeps a secret and never murders.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
"I'd love to come to the beach, but I'll burn to a crisp in the sun. Too long on the night shift I guess"

"I love wearing a mask, I've always been pretty self conscious about my smile."

"Oh that. That's just catsup. No I haven't seen Mark since he left for the bathroom, why?"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Do you have any recommendations for blinds that keep out ALL light? I mean all of it, I really can't get a single bit of sunlight in my house. Because I'm growing mushrooms. Yeah, that's the ticket.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Sir... I can assure you, your loved one will be properly supported in the afterlife. Our coffins are made to last.

Sir, this is... highly unusual, please don't do that.

me: *jumping up in down inside the coffin* not sure about this one.. I like it a little more firm.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Hey Frost, check this out I was at this gun show and bought this cool blade...

BLADE?! WHERE?

*jumps out window, hissing*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
How would I like my stake? Uhhh... I gotta go!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

mirrors make me feel ugly

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Can I get a Bloody Mary? That sounds good.

Wait, tomato juice? Why's it called a Bloody Mary then? Oh. Ohhhhhh. I'll pass then, thank you. Can you send Mary over, though, haha just kidding but seriously send her over.

naem
May 29, 2011

oh no, you misunderstood, I said vanpire

I live down by the river

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

*sniff*

*sniff*

Well, someone in this thread is on their period! You flirt. <3

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
:v: Yo Songbearer check out my sweet new ride.

:drac: Yeah that's pretty cool van

:v: "Pretty cool van". It's a great van!

:drac: I mean what do you want me to say?

:v: It's a rad van! Hell, sing its praises a little!

:v: Songbearer?

:v: Dude, you alright?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I dress like poo poo and my dick fell off.

e: I'm a member of the House of Lords.

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Oct 6, 2021

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
"That stuff? Oh, didn't I tell you? All of my paintings use Moon Blood, or menstrual blood as the dominant institutions call it. Be a dear and bring me one, second from the left, need to freshen my palette."

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I can die whenever I want. I just choose not to.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
how much blood u thinks in my boner :thunk:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Why is there a cape in my living room? You remember that old cartoon, Darkwing Duck? Well, I like to cosplay as him at conventions. “I AM THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT!” You know, Darkwing Duck.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Look, I'm sorry I freaked out when you suggested we go out for steak. It's just... uh... my parents died at a steak restaurant? They both simultaneously choked to death and could not give each other the Heimlich because they were busy choking to death. So I get nervous when people talk about steaks. It's all very natural, you see.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
No matter how much I drink I just can’t seem to quench this thirst

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sorry i was late, mist me?

i got hung up with a bunch of gossipy old bats

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

You remind me of your great-grandfather.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

As a nighttime phlebotomist let me assure you that not a drop of your blood will go to wastem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

My skin sparkles like this during the day because I love covering myself in glitter please do not judge me