Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Hey thanks for inviting me, do you mind if I just close the curtains for a bit? I appreciate it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Woahhh who left the little box of snacks next to the toilet? And why does it have this flappy lid on it?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

peanut posted:

Woahhh who left the little box of snacks next to the toilet? And why does it have this flappy lid on it?

Is it just me or are these stale???

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

*casually leaves this on my kindle standby screen when a friend visits*

Bisexual Vampire Unicorns Teach Me The Importance Of The Vampire Cough
by Chuck Tingle

Buck has been working overtime as he searches for new solutions to combat the trotting plague, a virus that causes uncontrollable trotting. With no new answers, Buck turns to the supernatural, heading up to a spooky old castle in search of vampires who might have an answer.

It’s here that Buck meets Count Rimble and Countess Gorba, and while they stress that the most important aspect of avoiding the trotting plague is staying home and washing you hands, they also take a moment to teach Buck about the vampire cough. This pose-like maneuver helps keep coughs and sneezes from infecting others, which is perfect for those in a house with someone they’d like to keep safe. Of course, the vampire cough is also a great way to stay healthy even after the trotting plague ends.

Now Buck is looking for a way to repay these gorgeous bisexual vampires, who are proud to suck cock, not blood. As Count Rimble would say in his thick Transylvanian accent, “I vant to pound your butt!”

This erotic tale is 4,200 words of sizzling bisexual human on vampire unicorn action.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

phasmid posted:

Stop calling it that. To me it's still Constantinople and I don't care what the dumb song says.

Only 1690's kids will remember this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Oh yeah me too I only eat raw food, more like I only drink raw food, yeah like juice but kinda different, close your eyes and I'll show you wait come back

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

You know when you're like taking a walk and you see an interesting house and you gaze through the door and down the hall and your focus cuts past the ceiling to the far bedroom upstairs and the tiniest breath of a sleeping girl is like the roar of the ocean inside your ears?
No? Oh, ok.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

lol :drac:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I don't like fried food